Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrayer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2017, 09:51 PM
    Can someone tell me the title of this thriller movie that looks early 2000-ish
    I think a family moves to live in a home near a forest. However there is a guy who seems like a carpenter helps them, but is actually a perverted criminal who has a relationship with a cop's sister and lives inside the forest with his mobile home.

This movie is a thriller, please can someone tell me ?
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 22, 2018, 08:26 PM
    Sounds like cold creek manor

Cold Creek Manor (2003) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for the title of an anime movie from the late 90's early 2000's [ 1 Answers ]

The Anime I'm talking about, The planet I all dried up and sandy, and the two main characters are a Teenage boy that finds a girl with Silver Hair!! And there are these cult people after her, because there are more girls with silver hair that was captured by the cult inorder to do something and the...

Suspence/thriller movie late 90's to early 2000's [ 0 Answers ]

This movie was made late 90's to maybe early 2000's where a real state agent helps a couple find a house. The couple always ask for the history on the house and someone has always died till eventually they found a house without history. After buying the house to there surprise that they were going...

Don't know the name or title it was an early 70's horror thriller type movie [ 0 Answers ]

The scene is at night,all I remember theirs this guy walking around in the dark.He notices a dark form,closer up it's a person in a dark hooded robe on,wearing sunglasses.He follows this dark person,he sees more of them.He sees one go into a building,he enters carefully an stumbles across a body of...

A movie title from the late 90's early 2000's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie title I remember watching it when I was younger but I don't remember the name or the actors in the movie. Its about a young girl that wants to solve the disappearence of another girl in her town, and with the help of her friend (A boy) she solves it, does anyone know what...

Looking for the title of an anime movie from the late 90's early 2000's [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I don't remember the title, but I think I watched it when I was young in the late 90's early 2000's. All I really remember about the movie, is it's anime and there is this family that moves into a new house, (I think because the mother is in the hospital?) And the youngest of the two...

View more questions Search