Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2017, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Welcome guy, and did you use the Reply with Quote button?

The right accuses the left of a witch hunt when it is Trumps own appointee Rosenstein, that appointed Mueller, who is a republican. Is this a lie, fake news, or just a stupid assertion by a Dufus?

Mueller was also interviewed by Trump for FBI director. Funny how he blames the dems for his problems and his followers and sympathizers just swallow his lies hook, line, and sinker.
    Well Tal Dump is about to tell you in REAL NEWS which is his version of the news. I'm wondering how this differs from twitter, oh, I'm all a twitter wondering what the great man thinks is the truth
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2017, 06:47 AM
    https://www.usnews.com/news/ken-wals...o-the-airwaves

I've been following that story awhile Clete, and Sinclair Broadcasting Group is buying up a bunch of local TV affiliates, and Trump has cut a deal to be a part of it with the sole purpose of spreading the Trump Gospel. Got to see how this plays out, but when a GOVERNMENT has that kind of control of the airwaves, no telling how they will use it. For sure it won't be fair, or balanced, but he had to replace Fox News as his mouthpiece amid all the scandals, which have grown bigger the last few weeks.

In the US broadcasters are limited to what share of the network markets they can own on the national level, however there is no limits on the local market share levels. A loophole Trump and Sinclair are exploiting, UNLESS the congress closes that loophole QUICK!

Another development of importance is this,

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ney-laundering

Makes all the sanctions pretty useless doesn't it? But that goes back a ways,

https://www.cnbc.com/2014/12/17/russ...ble-tanks.html
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2017, 02:00 PM
    oh snap ;the days of progressives dominating the airwaves are over ... time to regulate the competition out of business. Bring back the "fairness doctrine" .You call a bunch of people airing in a single network of broadcasters
    "government having control of the airwaves " when the progressives dominate the major networks AND half (if not more ) of cable broadcasts ??????? come on man !

bitcoin is the currency of laundering . I don't know what nationalities will use to defend their currencies . But they should think long and hard about it ;and how international crooks like George Soros can manipulate that currency .
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2017, 10:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post

bitcoin is the currency of laundering . I don't know what nationalities will use to defend their currencies . But they should think long and hard about it ;and how international crooks like George Soros can manipulate that currency .
    Tom, you want to talk about manipulation, talk about Trump, the manipulator in chief. Wants his own news service so he can manipulate the news. That means you won't hear anything unfavourable to him on his network. We should christen him Gobbles from now on. The fourth Reich takes over the fourth estate, another round of hail to the chief
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2017, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    We should christen him Gobbles from now on. The fourth Reich takes over the fourth estate, another round of hail to the chief

That's DOCTOR JOSEPH GOEBBLES to all here. HEIL, TRUMP !!!!!
    Expert

Aug 9, 2017, 08:29 AM
    The Silly Goose and Goofy Gander decide to roast each other...
    Seems the two Dufuses are getting ready to roast each other. Kim and Donald. Can't they just get a room?

Trump's 'fire and fury' threat to North Korea sparks new fears of war - POLITICO

Bring popcorn and plenty of MARSHMELLOWS.
    Expert

Aug 9, 2017, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    oh snap ;the days of progressives dominating the airwaves are over ...
    Maybe it seems that way in New York, but trust me buddy, that's NOT TRUE in Texas, not my part for sure.

time to regulate the competition out of business

Everybody is under the same rules despite right wing whining.

Bring back the "fairness doctrine" .
    Fairness Doctrine - RationalWiki

...This has caused its reinstatement to become a bogeyman of the right, with conservative radio hosts constantly claiming that Democrats are about to reinstate it, without any single Democrat in power having proposed a single piece of legislation to do any such thing....
    You call a bunch of people airing in a single network of broadcasters
    "government having control of the airwaves " when the progressives dominate the major networks AND half (if not more ) of cable broadcasts ??????? come on man !
    No, I call a bunch of people who are Trump, and his supporters and EMPLOYEES past and present government taking control of the airways with their counter to fake news, defined as anything bad about TRUMP. Especially when the current FCC secretary allows a conglomerate like Sinclair to buy up local markets and install it's pro-dufus programming.

Trump launches "real" Trump TV news with Kayleigh McEnany - CBS News

It's also the currency of mail order hard core, designer drugs. I am sure there are some republican international crooks in on the manipulation too.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2017, 02:22 PM
    You guys are silly . There is no way that a single network could completely dominate the news(unless laws like the "fairness doctrine " are reinstated ) . The days of your big 3 liberal networks are history . That is the closest we ever came to one pov dominating the media .Tal could Sinclair possibly control as much of the media as CBS(owned by Viacom) ,NBC (owned by GE ) and ,ABC (owned by Disney ) ? That troika is as close to a cartel as you can get
    Expert

Aug 9, 2017, 05:05 PM
    I can't blame Trumphead for starting his own network since fair and balanced Fake.. I mean Fox News.has gotten such a lousy name. You still got Breitbart, and Red State though.

Stop blaming progressives for the candidates you guys keep electing president. >SIGH< Not our fault conservatives want to run things all by themselves which is a pretty dumb notion given the WHOLE country. You got Pence so ain't things looking up?
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2017, 10:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post

Stop blaming progressives for the candidates you guys keep electing president. >SIGH< Not our fault conservatives want to run things all by themselves which is a pretty dumb notion given the WHOLE country. You got Pence so ain't things looking up?
    On day you guys are gunna understand consensus, you just about got congress down pat after two hundred years

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goose egg [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 22 month old that hit her face in the tub, she has a large grape size goose egg on her face right in front of her ear, no crying. She is acting normal and walking and talking fine.. anything I should be worried about?

Canada goose down coat [ 2 Answers ]

I want to buy a canada goose down coat with high quality!I don't want to waste many.So can you give me some advice?

The Snow Goose [ 1 Answers ]

The story The Snow Goose written by Paul Gallico was made into a movie for TV some years ago. Is is ever going to be released for sale (DVD) to the general public. I want a copy

View more questions Search