Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2017, 04:04 PM
    and what you are doing is trying to overturn the results of legitimate election . No matter how ham handed herr Donald has been ;what you are trying to do is find a cover-up and obstruction where you can't find an underlying crime . Mueller will be hard-pressed to justify his efforts without finding proof of collusion ;and based on the Senate hearings this last week ;you are not even trying to prove that anymore .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2017, 04:57 PM
    Not so fast Tom, when Trump opened his big mouth and said he fired Comey to stop this witch hunt, then he opened the door to questions and closer scrutiny. What a maroon.

In all his contacts and tweets show me one that shows his concern for what started this whole investigation, Russian hacking! This may be more than just ham handed behavior, and I would rather know sooner rather than later what the real deal is and sorry if I don't trust this orange buffoon AT ALL, but I think he is a dangerous character.

If The Donald can't stand the heat of close scrutiny, then he should go back to putting his name on buildings the old fashion way. Selling his name.
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2017, 02:24 AM
    nonsense . Even the hard core moonbats have given up the narrative that Trump was involved in a conspiracy with the Russians to steal the election . I watched most of the hearings this week and did not hear anyone bring it up . During Watergate the underlying crime was a break in. There is no underlying crime to cover up that has been revealed in this case.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2017, 03:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    and what you are doing is trying to overturn the results of legitimate election .

I'm doing nothing of the sort. I recognize the legitimacy of Trump's election although I find it a shame and an embarrassment to this great country.

What I AM doing is supporting the investigation into the connection between Russia and American election politics. That investigation, as reported yesterday, now has Trump himself as a target. Based on his own words and actions, such investigation has been Trump's greatest fear. We may soon learn the truth.
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2017, 05:19 AM
    supporting the investigation into the connection between Russia and American election politics
    nah that phony narrative has come and gone. Trump is now the target of obstruction because of what Comey interpreted as intent during a one on one conversation he had with Trump The only evidence will be Comey's notes of the conversation . Comey's own testimony is that he interpreted Trump's "hope" as a King Henry II moment . How absurd ;using the words of play (Becket) to form a legal opinion !
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2017, 06:09 AM
    nah that phony narrative has come and gone.

(skipped)

Comey's own testimony is that he interpreted Trump's "hope" as a King Henry II moment . How absurd ;using the words of play (Becket) to form a legal opinion !

17 US intelligence agencies issued a joint statement that Russia hacked into the US election process. Intelligence agencies from allied nations also made the same claim. There is nothing "phony" about that narrative. In fact, the investigation is ongoing regardless of what you may hope.

The allusion to Henry and Becket is hardly the basis of a legal opinion. It was, however, a perfect analogy to how Comey read Trump's exhortation to "loyalty". Moviegoers and historians loved it !!

Your attempts at things legal, Tomder, are not holding up. You have a tendency to misinterpret the law as has been repeatedly corrected by others here.

------------------------------------------------------------

On a different topic - for the time being, and taking a page out of President Reagan's trip to the hospital - this leftie is a Republican in spirit as long as Congressman Steve Scalise is recovering from the wounds inflicted by that left-wing nut job.
    Expert

Jun 15, 2017, 06:12 AM
    Why do you continue to ignore Trumps own words, and Tweets, AND ACTIONS? OR while he runs his big fat mouth, his LACK of the right words, or actions!

You keep ignoring the BIG elephant in the room, he has NEVER acknowledge the Russian hacking, choosing instead to make this about him, and his own glory. Given the right wing obsession with voter fraud, which they mean suppression, it would seem that the Russian hacking into the voter roles of 39 states should have him, and the repub wingers wanting something done right freaking NOW!

NAW, that's not important to him, and he has never shown an interest in finding out the truth of that, or taking positive actions on that front. What a maroon, if he just did his job as president, and not bombard us with lies, and phony, stupid photo ops, and fake news of his accomplishments, wouldn't we be putting a boot in Putin's butt, and a few others who wish us no good?

You'll see what I'm talking about soon enough though when Mueller follows the money.
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2017, 07:11 AM
    US intelligence agencies issued a joint statement that Russia hacked into the US election process. Intelligence agencies from allied nations also made the same claim. There is nothing "phony" about that narrative.
    What is phony is the collusion claim and everyone knows it .

You'll see what I'm talking about soon enough though when Mueller follows the money.
    This whole leaked story about Mueller investigating obstruction is a very good chess move to pretty much guarantee he won't get fired .

btw ;while the Russians were "hacking " away undermining the institution of a free election.... what was the intelligence agencies of the Obama Adm doing about it ? I have no doubt that the Russians played games .Why wouldn't I ? We interfered in at least 2 foreign elections I know of in the last 4 years ..... and one of them was an ally .(3 if I think we tried to influence the Brexit vote ) .
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2017, 08:39 AM
    while the Russians were "hacking " away undermining the institution of a free election.... what was the intelligence agencies of the Obama Adm doing about it ?

The Obama Administratio0n expelled 35 Russian diplomats and seized two Russian diplomatic compounds being used for espionage. That's what they did about it.

What did the Trump people do? They sent love notes to Putin and Flynn advised the Russians to hold off any retaliation until the Trump Administration came to power. More recently, Trump has offered the compounds in Maryland and New York back to the Russians. But the outrage over that "deal" has put it temporarily on hold.

That's what the Trump Administration did about it.
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2017, 09:05 AM
    The Obama Administratio0n expelled 35 Russian diplomats and seized two Russian diplomatic compounds being used for espionage. That's what they did about it.
    Bwahaaahaaahaaaa !!! They were expelled December 29,2017 ;more than a month after the elections ;and while the Dems were creating this phony narrative that the Trumpsters colluded .

For the record ;the FBI informed the DNC that the Russians had infiltrated their network September 2015. So again ;what were the Obots doing about it for more than a year before the election ?
    Expert

Jun 15, 2017, 09:55 AM
    Where were you when Obama's NSA warned state officials that attempts were made to hack the voter rolls (Before the election)? Where were you when the Obots found solid evidence in Illinois and Arizona of Russian hacking and that list grew to 39 state so far.

What Trump doing about all that when he hasn't even acknowledged that it happened. Forget the talking heads on TV noise and pay attention to FACTS. Your own newspapers have been reporting on this since 2015, so why ignore the evidence all of a sudden?

Naw, the moron is running his mouth about how legit he is, and he isn't a crook.
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2017, 02:15 PM
    1. On a different topic - for the time being, and taking a page out of President Reagan's trip to the hospital - this leftie is a Republican in spirit as long as Congressman Steve Scalise is recovering from the wounds inflicted by that left-wing nut job.
    worthy of another OP .

The poisonous atmosphere in today's politics illustrates how bitterly established interests will fight to protect their "gains". They will literally kill to preserve an agenda.

yesterday on another cite I posted this :“We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.” [ Abraham Lincoln First Inaugural Address
    Monday, March 4, 1861 ]
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2017, 02:37 PM
    worthy of another OP .

The poisonous atmosphere in today's politics illustrates how bitterly established interests will fight to protect their "gains". They will literally kill to preserve an agenda.

yesterday on another cite I posted this :“We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.” [ Abraham Lincoln First Inaugural Address
    Monday, March 4, 1861 ]

Lincoln's words are especially important in today's climate.

Bwahaaahaaahaaaa !!! They were expelled December 29,2017 ;more than a month after the elections ;and while the Dems were creating this phony narrative that the Trumpsters colluded .

For the record ;the FBI informed the DNC that the Russians had infiltrated their network September 2015. So again ;what were the Obots doing about it for more than a year before the election ?

What's with the braying laughter?

I don't know what the Obama people were doing for a year. I wasn't privy to their discussions. But I can imagine dozens of reasons they waited to do what they did.

The point is - they did SOMETHING.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The movie "colors"  1988; Sean Penn [ 22 Answers ]

What is the name of the country western song and the artist that plays at the very very beginning of the movie? It is not a rap song... but pure country western: looks like it is not on the soundtrack... I don't get it!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Today is "Great American Smoke Out" Day [ 14 Answers ]

As some of yous may or may not know... I am a smoker! I smoke approximately a pack and a half a day! Way too much! I have a 12 year old daughter that has been driving me crazy with wanting me to quit. (Understandably). She will hide my cigarettes or throw them away when I'm not looking! My...

View more questions Search