Ask
    val1948 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 10:23 AM
    Are we related
    Please can you tell me if I am related to my brother in laws wife
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 8, 2007, 10:33 AM
    I really don't know how you would expect anyone to know that, accept your immediate family
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 8, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Aside from being related through marriage, since we don't know your familial history it is impossible for us to answer that definitively.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 8, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Isn't you brother inlaws wife your sister?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2007, 11:49 AM
    I know this might be considered as a non answer. Guess what. I think the best answer you got so far is what Matt had to say. OMG. :eek:

What would be the reason to want to know if your actually related or not? No wonder why you did not say much you knew you would get lamblasted by some of us answering the question.

Joe
    louie1 Posts: 183, Reputation: 49

Apr 8, 2007, 01:45 PM
    Nor merrily in order to be your brother in law this man would have had to have married your sister, however if he became your brother in law by marrying your sister and they got divorced and he remarried then unless he married another sister of yours of which I am sure you would know about then no you are not related.Confused yet!

I guess you are asking as you are interested in her yourself !
    Expert

Apr 8, 2007, 04:21 PM
    The brother-in-law could be her husband's brother, then the sister-in-law would be... Well, I tried to find another way around it. LOL
    Expert

Apr 9, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Well, truly I am not related to my sister in law's husband because she is my husband's sister and I am not related to her husband. So, wouldn't it work that way?

Okay, so I tried.
    LByronn Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Apr 14, 2007, 02:24 AM
    I would say Yes you are, she is your sister right??
    brazygirl08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 9

Apr 14, 2007, 11:36 PM
    No. Not if she is just your brother in laws wife. I mean not really but it is your brother in laws wife... so I guess kind of a sister in law... lol
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Your distantly related by marriage. Why does it matter though?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2007, 09:06 AM
    It matters if he plans on doing the okey pokey with someone.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 21, 2007, 12:46 PM
    I thought of that too, but I'm guessing you are married right? Therefore being related is not the main reason this would be wrong! Besides, its only illegal if it's a close blood relation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are my problems related? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, sorry my first post is a 'please help' but I'm desperate. I bought my PC about 2 months ago and had no problems until this week until, out of the blue: Home page is set to Wanadoo but it suddenly looked completely different. The usual red background has gone, the format is completely...

Drug Related [ 1 Answers ]

If I'm in Yonkers, New York and my fiancé has a drug case up here but we want to move to Virginia with his mother how do we go about transferring his probation up there?

How closely are we related? [ 10 Answers ]

My father's niece married and had kids. How are they related to me? I think she was my cousin, but what are her kids' relationship to me?m

Are We Related:(? [ 7 Answers ]

This sucks really bad. My G/f just told me she was at a family dinner at someone who I was believed to be related to also... Here's the deal I am 6th Cousins with a man. This man happens to be my girlfriends Step grandmothers brother. Are we related? This is very important and help would be...

View more questions Search