Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dustie83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2017, 09:55 AM
    As a kid he's for bidden to see the as a kid he'sfor bidden to see Royal daughter
    It's a movie about two children that become best friends and fall in love in the for bidden to see each other or play with each other one child likes magic grows up to be a magician and they fight they secretly take their own death just to be together
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jan 11, 2017, 11:07 AM
    The Illusionist (2006)

From Wikipedia: Eisenheim was born to a peasant cabinet-maker and became interested in magic after meeting a travelling magician. He also fell in love with Sophie, a duchess, but the two were forbidden to see each other on account of the former being a peasant. They kept meeting secretly but were caught one day and separated by force.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Il...ist_(2006_film)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My kid is in GATE but its still not challenging enough. Where can I get my kid tested [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is jennifer, My child is in fifth grade, and is in the GATE program. But its not challenging enough for him. He is always complaining that the other students never understand him, and he wants to learn college assignments instead. Please please help me. I don't know what to do or where...

Girlfriend wants to take my kid to Ohio and leave ? How can I keep custidy of my kid [ 13 Answers ]

I live in Florida and my girlfriend keeps threatening to take our son and leave me to go back to Ohio. How can I stop her from taking my child out of state? What are my rights?

Movie about a kid in a can, an instant kid. [ 2 Answers ]

This was a family movie. I don't remember it very well, but there was this child, maybe a robot child and the woman opened up a can and there he was. It was not animated. I remember liking it and thought my kids would like it. Anybody know what it is?

View more questions Search