Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FreedomOne4All Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2017, 04:51 PM
    Sci-Fi Movie title
    I am trying to figure out a movie title. I can picture in my head the Trailer for this movie. But can't remember it. It's from the last 5-10 years on the long side. 3-5 years I feel is more accurate.
    This movie has to do with these Aliens/Gods/Egyptian like people come back to earth as they are the "owners" of it, and is part of their "Empire." But there is another force to fight them, or there is a "Good God" vs. "Bad God" scenario where there is a hero protecting the earth.
    They use spaceships/starships to travel, and they dress futuristic/Egyptian like, and no this is not Gods of Egypt, and it's a power struggle, maybe even involving the mining of gold on earth.
    Trying to figure out the title and any help would be appreciated! Thank you!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 7, 2017, 04:59 PM
    Sounds like StarGate, but that was older that 5 years.
    FreedomOne4All Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2017, 05:05 PM
    Thank you for trying. I should have stated, it's similar to Stargate, but not Stargate. But the premise is similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for Movie Title: Sci Fiction genre. Sci Fi experts couldn't help! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie in the Sci Fiction genre. Unfortunately, the Sci Fi experts couldn't help me with this one, so I'm taking a chance and hoping that you might be able to help me. Could you please help me try to figure out a movie from somewhere back in the early 80's? Back...

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

I need the title of a 1980's movie . Sci fi / family movie . [ 1 Answers ]

I'm so sure that there is someone out there who has seen this movie other than myself. I tell my husband about it and he thinks I'm absolutely crazy. I'm getting really annoyed at myself. It was sometime in the 1980's era. Science Fiction / Family movie. Something along the lines of a girl and...

Looking for title of old sci-fi movie [ 5 Answers ]

Old sci fi movie from 60's or 70's where spaceman or men come to earth and use disinigration gun. One scene where girl is in pool and is disinigrated to her skeleton. Actors mostly teenagers, young adults.

Title of sci fi movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this film years ago, but can't remember the title. The human race is fighting against aliens. A human soldier crashlands on a planet which seems deserted. He finds another survivor but he is an alien enemy. They come together to survive. The human teaches him english language and the...

View more questions Search