Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Navin singh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2016, 10:54 PM
    Teen or not
    We'll say that a number is "teen" if it is in the range 13 to 19 inclusive. Given 2 integer values, print the number that is the teen range. Sample Input: 12 14 Sample Output: 12 and 14 both are teen numbers Sample Input: 21 25 Sample Output: 21 and 25 both are not teen numbers Sample Input: 17 89 Sample Output: 17 is a teen number Template: import java.util.*; public class Program3 { public static void main(String args[]) { Scanner sc=new Scanner(System.in); int a=sc.nextInt(); int b=sc.nextInt(); //Write your code here } }
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 27, 2016, 05:21 PM
    Teen ( is not a real number) it is a term , that refers to the numbers 13 to 19.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 27, 2016, 05:28 PM
    Sample Output: 12 and 14 both are teen numbers
    12 is NOT a teen number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do with my teen? [ 29 Answers ]

I'm 36 year old single mom to two girls. My oldest child is 17 and I am having a hard time with her. She used to be awesome, no issues with her at all... two years ago things started to change... problems with school, met new friends made a boyfriend, started smoking pot etc My issue is...

Teen 90 [ 3 Answers ]

I watched this movie where this girl gets into an accident when saving a guy in an airplane accident and they end up in the hospital days later she leaves the hospital and she starts to see the guys ghost because he died she's the only one who can see him anyway at the end of the movie it turns out...

How to be a better teen [ 10 Answers ]

I just wanted to know how to be a be a better teen. I always seem to be bad to everyone and fight with my sister. Sarah-jayne

Teen help! [ 12 Answers ]

OK so I met this guy when I was twelve and he was 15 so I thought he was cute and all.so one time I got his attention and I asked his name he told me and we talked.afterwards we were good friends so we started hanging out at the basketball court him and my other sis and his little bro so after two...

View more questions Search