Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liashevahapsari Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2016, 09:42 AM
    English native speaker please help me to check and correct my translation
    Please help me to check and correct my translation in term of acceptability, readability, translation accuracy, grammar, language style and used.
    Please help me because this is school assignment. Your time and help is greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
    The Wrong Pull
    One day, Lady Cempluk, accompanied by Jon Koplo, went shopping in the famous Shopping Centre in Solo City. Inside one of the clothing stores, Cempluk looked for an item that she would buy as a gift. After deciding upon an item, they both made their way to the check-out. The check-out line was unusually long. Cempluk joined the line first, with Koplo behind her. However, the long line seemed to be even longer, as the cashier appeared to be a new employee, which could be seen from the uniform of black skirt and white shirt that she wore, just an intern usually does. Cempluk looked around to find a shorter check-out line. Suddenly her eyes fixed upon one. “Whoa, there’s a short line! Let’s go over there, Plo!” she cried, while pulling the hand of Koplo, who was standing behind her. But what happened? “Hey...Miss, Miss! Where are you taking me?” The shout shocked Cempluk. She turned around and was even more shocked! “Oh!” she gasped. It seemed that the hand that she was pulling belonged to a fat man! After discovering the situation, Cempluk realized it was not Koplo standing behind her but the fat man.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 23, 2016, 09:52 AM
    just an intern usually does
    just as an intern usually does

The entire paragraph is a bit awkward, but it's grammatically correct.
    The last 2 sentences are especially awkward. I would combine them into one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would a Native English Speaker talk like this? Does it sound awkward? [ 4 Answers ]

(Let's say A and B are friends in their late twenties, and A is a pessimist when it comes to dating and relationships.) A: She only loves you for your money, obviously. If you told her you sold your car and quit your job, she'd be gone in a minute. B (being sarcastic): Sure, I'll take your...

Sanskrit english translation correct or not ty! [ 1 Answers ]

उनित्य इस स्त्रेङ्ग्तः UNITY IS STRENGTH ळ्टी CELTIC ळ wolf डीण्श्र उनिते उस अल्ल् DIFFERENCES UNITE US ALL औतुंन AUTUMN बलचक् चात BLACK CAT

Divorce lawyer english speaker in paris [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are in the process of discussing the option of divorce. I have a number of questions based on the information listed below: •I am a Korean citizen, and my husband is a French citizen. •We have filed our marriage in France. •We have lived in Germany for 12 years. •My husband...

English to Sanskrit - checking this translation is correct! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Im new to this site, I have this translation from english to sanskrit परिचार It is supposed to mean "family". I am having it tattooed on me - I already have the 'om' symbol. Just wanted to check that it is the correct translation please! Many Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search