Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fred236 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2016, 08:23 AM
    What is the important lesson Jenny Tull learns from her mother?
    In the novel Dinner at the Homesick Restaurant , by Anne Tyler, one of the characters , Jenny, learns an important lesson from her mother. This is what I was asked to write about , but I cannot find what this lesson is.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2016, 09:16 AM
    Did you actually read it? Its in there if you do.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 15, 2016, 09:32 AM
    Smoothy is correct. The answer is there if you've read the book. Maybe this quote will help: "The most aching nostalgia is not for home but for home idealized."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mother painted oil paintings, she signed them jenny, does anyone have one? [ 2 Answers ]

My mother died when I was young. I am looking for her oil paintings. She signed them jenny. She sold many of them. Does anyone have one?

He works with guards and learns how to break in the jail [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie way back about a husband that kidnapped his wife from jail all on a plot , gets his child wife and him fake passports and actually leave the country . What's this movie called?

Jenny [ 0 Answers ]

How is jenny written in sanskrit

Children's Movie Title boy learns a lesson [ 3 Answers ]

I'm wondering about two movies right now. First is about a boy who is smoking ciggs and doing bad things and he has a poster on his wall and he goes into a cartoon land where bugs bunny and winnie the pooh tell him not to do drugs. The other is about a bunch of animals like rodents I think,...

View more questions Search