Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CuteButDevilish Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2016, 08:49 PM
    Can't come up with a good title for story?
    So in school we have to write a story and I made this creepy story since its getting close to Halloween. In the story there's a woman who seems just romantically interested in this guy, but then she starts stalking him. When she is stalking him it is also revealed that she can do several things just by snapping her fingers. Then after a month of stalking him she alters her appearance by snapping her fingers again so she looks like the perfect lady for the guy. Then she approaches him and asks him out. He says yes and after a month of dating they become a couple. Finally one night she invites him over for a special night together and when she invites him into the bedroom she snaps her fingers and kills him. Then she stuffs him in a box and puts him in the basement with all the others so they can be together forever. I know the story might sound boring or corny but if you could read the whole thing in detail you'd probably be more impressed. I would write the whole story here but it would be way too long. Its 3 pages long... I've tried: the perfect man, soulmates and together for titles but they just aren't working for me. I need some ideas quickly as this story will be due next week.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 7, 2016, 09:16 PM
    Something about finger snapping, a play on words maybe. "All It Takes Is ...."
    CuteButDevilish Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2016, 09:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Something about finger snapping, a play on words maybe. "All It Takes Is ...."
    Thanks so much, I feel more inspired and have a few other ideas now, thanks again! :)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Oct 8, 2016, 12:34 AM
    I can think of a couple of approaches to the title, which you choose would depend on what you emphasize in the actual story. If you spend a lot of wordage on the boxes in the basement then something about 'He's a keeper' or 'I think I'll keep this one' might work. If you emphasize the finger-snapping more, Wondergirl's ideas might do better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a good story? [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to enter this in a competition, and I want FULL HONESTY! Thank you! Remi Klein September 20, 2011 Fifth Period The doorknob felt like a freezing cold snowman. Out, The officer instructed. The Cold snow blasted in my face as I took my first steps. My first step outside in...

This should end the Three Bears story for good. [ 3 Answers ]

Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table; he looks into his small bowl. It is empty. "Who's been eating my porridge?!!" he squeaks. Papa Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl, and it is also empty. "Who's been eating my...

Good Story that Helps [ 5 Answers ]

Enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine with a friend. A MAYONNAISE JAR AND 2 CUPS OF COFFEE When things in your life seem almost too much to Handle, when 24 hours in a day are not enough, Remember the mayonnaise jar and the 2 cups of coffee. A professor stood before his...

Is this story good [ 1 Answers ]

Im Brandon Green I'm 17. I was born and raised in Houston Texas except for the one year I lived in Dallas. My dad was never really around when I was growing up he was in prison for a violation of parole for the last time he was in prison. My mom was a coke dealer when I was little and would have...

View more questions Search