Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turbo stan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2016, 07:27 AM
    Brian Newell "What devil wants" "What does the devil"
    Hi, I'm looking for any contacts or information about Brian Newell, the author of short story
    "What devil wants"/"What does the devil" (which is a part of famous library "World's shortest
    stories"). Any idea, citizens? Thank you
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2016, 09:25 AM
    Google is your friend.

Its also very possible the Author like most discourages unsolicited direct contact. You can try going through the Publisher or publicist.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 9, 2016, 10:50 AM
    I just read all of the world's shortest stories. Didn't see a Brian Newell amongst the lot. Maybe he shortened his name.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 9, 2016, 10:59 AM
    Brian Newell - What the Devil Wants
    "Two boys stood and watched as Satan slowly goes away. Brilliance of his hypnotic eyes still nebula their heads.
    - Look, what he wanted from you?
    - My soul. And from you?
    - Coins for a pay phone. He urgently needed a call.
    - Want to get something to eat?
    - I want to, but now I have no money.
    - Okay. I have a lot."

http://lerablog.org/general/short-st...amous-writers/
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 9, 2016, 06:08 PM
    Not a bad devil story. Don't know how you found it.

Here's my shortest history of homo sapiens

**************LUCY AND THE BEAN*************
    One fine day 3 million years ago, Lucy Austra plucked a bean from a pod on a small tree, and chewed on it. It gave her a lift, so she took several home to her test kitchens, where she tried variations of roasting, grinding, and brewing, and within 3 wired days she was running around on 2 feet and had a string of coffee shops across the savannah. Her fellow hominids were still on all fours, however, resulting in spillage on her clean floors and a lawsuit or two, so she put a 5 bean sign out to give advice on standing upright, thereby creating a supply chain of beans, and inventing the concept of self-esteem, really just a ploy to sell more coffee.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 9, 2016, 06:24 PM
    It was in one of the first hits when I searched "Brian Newell devil wants" (without quote marks).

I didn't see any way to contact him. He might be on Facebook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is the devil? [ 10 Answers ]

Does he exist in real-life form today?

How far can the devil's temptations go? [ 5 Answers ]

How far can his interferences go? He can't control your thoughts, but why do some of them seem to so forcefully enter my mind?

Do you believe in the devil? [ 115 Answers ]

DO WE BELIEVE IN THE DEVIL? Rev. P. J. Mc Hugh Angels are not in style now and devils even less so. A homily on principalities and powers.. . The rulers of this world of darkness will cause reactions that range from a wan smile to (I quote one man at the sacristy door after Mass) “You mean to...

I'm haunted by the devil [ 9 Answers ]

for years I have been followed by the devil and I know it for certain. here's a couple of stories: when I was little I woke up at around 9:00pm because I took a nap after dinner. I knew for a fact it wasn't a dream because I had full control of things and I didn't wake up. anyway, I was...

Jesus vs the devil [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me this joke this morning - thought I'd share it Jesus and the devil were arguing one day over who was better and who influenced men more. God got really fed up and says nether of you are very relevant anymore you need to get with the times. Who needs cankers cured these days...

View more questions Search