Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Jul 17, 2016, 11:40 AM
    Weird sickness/symptoms
    I have had this weird sensation in my throat for about a week now and then Friday it got worse. I woke up in the middle of the night with a fever and chills, I felt naseous and was puking. My body was aching really bad and l couldn't go back to sleep. Then in the morning it went away except my face felt swollen around my cheeks and my nose on the top part and my throat felt tight. I went to the doctors and she didn't do anything about it at all. She just said if it gets worse come back in. She didn't prescribe me anything or recommend doing anything either. I wasted $12 for nothing. Now my throat still feels tight and it feels hard to breathe my face still hurts too. I also feel very fatigue and loss of appetite too. Does anyone know what this could be? I have tried benedryl, vitamins, ginger juice, idprofen and nothing really seems to be working. Could it be swollen lymph nodes? And if so what should I do about it. It doesn't feel like a sinus infection because there really isn't any mucus. It just feels like everything is swollen. Any suggestions anyone?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2016, 04:27 PM
    What did you do last year?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...on-814130.html
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Jul 17, 2016, 05:50 PM
    This feels totally different from last year. I have never felt this way before. It feels like my glands have swollen up. My throat feels really heavy when I breathe.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2016, 05:58 PM
    See a doctor and get it checked.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 17, 2016, 07:39 PM
    So it has gotten worst, you go back to the doctor.

Often yes a doctor can not tell on one visit with vague illness and no current pains.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

I have been urinating a lot lately and I've had tender and sore breasts and I've been a week late on my period now and I've had pains in my lower abdomen. But those are the only problems I've had so far so I don't think I'm pregnant.

Hi, I have been having this lower irritation on both sides of my lower back (its I do have ny period) and I'm in bed trying to go too sleep and the irrigation is worse and on top of that my right leg. Feels like I have a heat lamp on it.

Hi, I had my period on the 18th of September but it only lasted for 3 days and I wasn't as heavy as I normally am. But for the last 10-11 days I've been feeling really sick (not actually being sick) and even when I'm hungry I can't eat properly because I just feel sick and its taking over me. To...

Weird symptoms lately? [ 1 Answers ]

Lately for about a week or two, I've been having symptoms of nausea after eating and usually at night... and it seems like I can never keep my food down after I eat... im not bullemic or anorexic or anything like that.. and also I don't know but I'm been sleeping too much also... headaches... and I...

Morning sickness symptoms? [ 1 Answers ]

Post removed

View more questions Search