May 26, 2016, 02:44 PM
    What is the books with similar themes
    Books with similar themes
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 26, 2016, 02:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by estera View Post
    Books with similar themes

They have those at the office supply and stationary store... they are blank.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 27, 2016, 05:02 PM
    Too broad. Could be travel books, cook books, DIY books.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardback books 50c softbacks 25c I bought 17 books what is the most soft backs I got [ 8 Answers ]

If hardback books are 50 cents, and soft back books are 25 cents and I used 5.75, and I got 17 books, then what would the highest amount of softback books could I get, and the lowest amount of hardback books could I get?

You have n books on algebra, k on probability and l on calculus. The books are all di [ 0 Answers ]

You have n books on algebra, k on probability and l on calculus. The books are all different. If you place them on a shelf at random what is the probability that (a) Books on the same subject are adjacent. (b) Books on the same subject are in alphabetical order by author, but not necessarily...

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads [ 3 Answers ]

Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads 2 books will she have to read all of th to read all of the books.

Themes of wasteland [ 1 Answers ]

Plzzzzz tel me about themes of Wasteland by t.s. eloit

View more questions Search