Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 19, 2015, 05:53 AM
    How would an unemployed 60 year old in Florida get a primary physician? I wonder if this fellow has done everything he can to help himself, or get help for himself? Seems his resources are limited, as are his options but has he explored them?

Is Obama Care the sham? Or is it the policy and rules of the states that's the sham?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2015, 06:30 AM
    Florida's legislature and Governor cannot pass a budget and it's a big mess right now. It's impacting Obamacare.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 19, 2015, 06:43 AM
    I have other sources of pain besides arthritis, tickle, and I have always had a very high tolerance for pain, which is what got me in trouble in the first place, carrying washing machines up flights of stairs and doing serious home renovations. A year ago, I installed a ONE PIECE TOILET, darn it, despite extreme pain, all by myself, because I am still strong.

Please don't lump all peoples' pain together and decide that they should all be like you, or that one person's tolerance is higher than another's. Of course tolerance varies but you can't measure it.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 19, 2015, 04:43 PM
    I don't think I am lumping, joy, but the adage is 'if you don't use it, you lose it'.

So, at 73 I am using everything I have !
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 19, 2015, 04:53 PM
    Try telling people to use their degenerating discs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in hip joint [ 3 Answers ]

Pain in hip joint has lasted for several months. Have tried resting it, taking nsaids. Pain diminishes some, so I feel like exercising and it seems worse after running. Already take fish oil and glucosamine and chondroitin. 57 year old female, otherwise good health. Are there tests that can...

Joint pain [ 0 Answers ]

I woke up this morning feeling flu like, took my temperature and it said 98 degrees. I've been nauseous, dizzy and tired all day, then around this afternoon my joints from the top of my spine downs to my calves have been hurting really really bad

Joint pain [ 5 Answers ]

Every once in awhile one of my joints start throbbing. Like it starts in my shoulders then moves to elbows. Wrist , this has gone on since I was 15 probably and I'm 21 now happens every couple months sometimes twice close together

Joint pain [ 0 Answers ]

Went to the dr. in Sept. with knee pain and stiffness, x-rays should I have Arthrites in 3 spots and pointy things growing. Pills gave me heartburn so stopped taking them after 3 days. Now the pain is in my back, hands, shoulder, neck and even the base of my head. Can't do anything for more then...

Joint Pain Everywhere [ 11 Answers ]

I'm eighteen years old and I've been experiencing joint pain lately, and was wondering where it's coming from. It started when I sprained my ankle last month, and then my knee started swelling up out of nowhere. Then my whole leg started swelling... The pain started from my ankle and knee to my...

View more questions Search