Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haylslynn26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2015, 03:25 PM
    How is a B19v infection acquired?
    My blood results from a lab have come back stating I am high (positive) inParvovirus B19 IgG. 6.7. to be exact. Negative in Parvovirus B19, IgM 0.2. Can anyone give me some information on this? How it's caused?
    Thanks so much.
    haylslynn26 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2015, 03:28 PM
    What does EBV ab VCA IgG and EBV Nuclear Antigen AB, IgG mean when it is high in bloo
    I received blood work stating I am 94.0 high in EBV Ab VCA, IgG and also 404.0 high in EBV Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG. I am negative for the IgM. What does this mean?

Thanks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 15, 2015, 03:28 PM
    Time to discuss with your own medical practitioner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just acquired a dog and now there are problems [ 11 Answers ]

I got a six month old male german shepard today and he is eating, drinking water and being very playful all day. I saw he was struggling to take a poop and then in the house he squated and all that came out was some brown water mixed with blood does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with him...

Can I train a 7 yr old I just acquired ? [ 1 Answers ]

I just acquired a 7yr old terrier who has never been on a chain or lead, any suggestions for disciplining this dog?

Acquired Land [ 1 Answers ]

A company acquired land an attached building for $600,000 on 7/1/08. The appraised value of these two assets is $250,000 for the land and $500,000 for the building. Based on the appraisal, how much of the $600,000 cost should the company allocate to the land? I got $200,000 for the land, can...

View more questions Search