Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lucy570 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2015, 07:51 PM
    straange behavior
    My friend called me up and her husband is doing strange things. He is taking shower with his clothes on. He forgets where he is going when he drives the car, doing strange things which isn't normal for him. She said she is worried he will get dangerous as his temper is exploding. She said it came on all of a sudden. He does drink a lot of alcohol and on anti depressants. She doesn't know what to do. What do you advise?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 8, 2015, 08:07 PM
    Talk to his doctor and perhaps have him committed for mental health evaluation
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 8, 2015, 08:08 PM
    I advise he get medical attention. Mental status changes can be caused by a number of ailments. Some serious and life threatening.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Behavior [ 9 Answers ]

My child hits me when she's mad or displince

Appropriate behavior? [ 5 Answers ]

Do you think it is appropriate for a father and daughter ( she is 22) to be texting back and forth 5- 15 time each day? She lives with her mother now. While she was growing up they shared custody. ( they divorced when she was 11-12) She is afraid to stay lone, and talks with her dad about her 19...

Dog Behavior [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to ask 2 questions just for information please. 1. Do dogs crouch when they are about to attack a prey or run in a crouching position toward an attack? I noticed this in a Pit Bull and am wondering if it is common among dogs. 2. My dog was able to forcefully pull his head backwards...

Behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir I want to know which of the followng is true and which is false about territorial behaviour in animals?please tell me why you say that and if it is possible give me an example too 1-it provides some protection from predators 2-increase intra-specific competition for food Thanks a lot

Behavior [ 3 Answers ]

Florida, Can anyone tell me how to go about getting a court order behavior order for my 17 yr daughter. She is currently not living at home and I need her to be here so we can access her for drug addiction and possible marchment act.

View more questions Search