Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2015, 04:36 AM
    Is it weird that I love my life?
    I really don't know what is wrong with me, yesterday I was feeling really low but today I just love my life and wouldn't change a thing.

I'm currently taking an antidepressant, so could it be from that?

I also have this fear of losing my loved ones,since I'm really happy at this moment, I'm scared that something bad is going to follow.

Is it weird to love life so much?
    Am I mentally ill?
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Mar 29, 2015, 06:31 AM
    Hey, did you connect with your friends? There are good days and bad ones, lets hope your bad days are few. We all have them.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2015, 08:13 AM
    You should read about what it's like to live in the moment. Worrying about what happened yesterday or what could possibly happen tomorrow is a waste of time and energy because those two things aren't in the here and now.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 29, 2015, 09:41 AM
    Why can't you just accept the Good happy days, then you would be on the right track to enjoy the rest of your life. Yes, you are probably feeling good because of the antidepressants.

If I had to be around you for any length of time, I would be running the other way soon enough.
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2015, 11:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Why can't you just accept the Good happy days, then you would be on the right track to enjoy the rest of your life. Yes, you are probably feeling good because of the antidepressants.

If I had to be around you for any length of time, I would be running the other way soon enough.
    Im sorry,I don't quite understand what you mean by that? Could you explain it better?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 30, 2015, 06:50 AM
    Is it weird that I love my life?

Not at all. It's normal to feel good some days, and not so good other days, or be bored one day, and to busy to think the next day. One minute you worry about things you cannot change, and the next minute you wonder why things work the way they do.

That IS the reality of life for us all. You never know what the day brings or why, so be good to yourself, and the people around you, no matter what the day brings. Hard to be sad, or bored when you are busy that way.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2015, 11:11 AM
    Having a good day does not mean you are mentally ill. Feeling better after starting anti depressant medication should be expected, though it's not usually an all of a sudden kind of thing - things just get a little better gradually. If you find that you waiver dramatically from high points to low points, it is worthwhile to investigate medication side effects or potential bipolar disorder. That term "bipolar" scares people but it's actually quite common and highly treatable. Always communicate these things with your psychiatrist or psychologist, and if you are on medication see that you are also in counseling. It's not a bad idea to keep a journal and just note each day what you've noticed about your state of mind and moods because it's hard to remember these things when it comes time to review medication or talk to doctors. Also, we sometimes don't pay much attention to our moods, nor do most people take mental notes to recall later about how they are feeling.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have been a virgin all these 29 yrs of my life hoping to find the love of my life! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all... This seems really helpful... Here it goes.. I'm a woman 29 yr ol, very pretty and look much younger than my actual age! I always thought having sex is the most special thing you could do with the one you love! But I have still been waiting God knows for what when I have men around me...

Weird sex life [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure what to do. I don't know if there is something wrong with me or my husband. I'm extremely sexually driven and like to have it all the time. I know that this is an issue. I have never met a man that keeps up with my libido. I understand that this means that I will always be a little...

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

View more questions Search