Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beejeeca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2015, 06:57 PM
    I was married in Mexico and divorced 25 years later. Need copy of marriage license
    How do I get a copy of my Mexican marriage license?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2015, 08:42 PM
    You need to contact the local registry where the marriage was performed. Because only civil weddings are allowed in Mexico your marriage would have taken place at a government office. That office would have the record.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 25, 2015, 06:40 AM
    I'm curious why you need a copy now.

In any event, were you divorced in a US state?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boy friend of 15 years is still married he thought that he was divorced [ 8 Answers ]

We went to riverside court to get married and then he finds out he didn't file the last papers after he's last court this was almost 15 years age he filed in 1994 .what could he do now after its been so long ?

Planning to get married soon and obtained a marriage license. [ 10 Answers ]

I have been with a fellow for 3 years and have beautiful rings and now a marriage license as of 2 weeks ago. Again he starts fights and says he will not come by me again but still calls every day. Where do I stand in this relationship. NUTS NUTS! {threads merged}

Never divorced from marriage in Veracruz, Mexico and want to remarry. [ 1 Answers ]

Over sixteen years ago I married a woman in Veracruz, Mexico. I left her because she was unfaithful and haven't seen her since and don't know her whereabouts. Am I free to marry the woman I now love and mother to my three children whom I live with for 10 years in the city of Altamonte Springs,...

If married in different county than what is on marriage license [ 10 Answers ]

Is that an automatic divorce or annulment?

Married 23 Years/Divorced/Parents [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was married 23 years :o... I got married when I was 16... Now I am divorced... A divorce that I wanted... My problem is now that my ex is dating someone else my parents act like they just can't believe that I am not jealous... I don't understand it because I am also dating someone... I...

View more questions Search