Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobbous1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2015, 06:40 PM
    My wife is cheating on me and been gone every night this week can I make her stay out
    My wife is cheating on me and been gone every night this week. She in for couple after work then leave again. Can make her stay go from the house. I already filed for divorce.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2015, 07:04 PM
    Clear out your bank accounts before she does it.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Feb 20, 2015, 07:53 AM
    While ensuring that any joint or solo bank accounts you have are locked down.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 20, 2015, 08:19 AM
    You can't make a spouse move out (unless you have a restraining order after violence has been committed by that spouse). You can't change locks, nor throw belongings outside, nor evict.
    The terms of the divorce will decide all this.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 20, 2015, 12:49 PM
    Until a court says otherwise, your home is the marital home and she has just as much right to be there as you do. Do you have an attorney handling the divorce? If not maybe you should. Unless you are going for a no fault divorce, you might be able to ask the court to prevent her from returning to the home, expect to remove her belongings.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Feb 20, 2015, 02:11 PM
    Who owns the home? Does it belong to just one of you or both of you ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheating wife [ 2 Answers ]

My philippino wife left me because she was listening to a bad friend of hers who encouraged her to do that to me. She was seeing other men and one was the father of her daughter even though we all see he's not the real father she has no ideal who is, her and that girl are not friends any more but...

Why men stay if they are cheating? [ 14 Answers ]

Simple question, I think... If my husband is cheating on me why would he stay with me? We have no children and have been married 2 years.:confused:

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

Cheating Wife [ 5 Answers ]

Iam 29 and she is 24 have been married for 4 years now. I have made all the effort in the world to make her life comfortable pay her college tuition, books and everything she needs take her on vactions outside the country every year at least once. She works at a hospital and I recently found out...

Cheating wife? [ 27 Answers ]

My wife told me she was going to a club to get drunk and dance should I worry?

View more questions Search