Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burn56 Posts: 41, Reputation: 11

Mar 18, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Identify Vampire Movie
    Ok, I've been looking for this movie for at least 4 years now. I only know of one scene.
    There is a boyfriend who is in a house standing near a staircase, and his former girlfriend , now vampire comes at him, and he says "Wait, wait! Before you kill me, i just want one kiss." She replies with a quick "Ok" and bares her fangs once again and he says "No! from the real you!" So she turns her head and turns back and voilą! She looks normal. Just before the kiss, he turns and sprays a garlic breath spray in his mouth. She kisses him and smoke/or steam starts coming from her mouth.
    That's it.
    Please help!!
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Mar 19, 2007, 09:07 PM
    Darn I really don't know. I am one of the BIGGEST fan's of vamp and ghost movie's but I don't recall a movie like that. Is there anymore info then that?

Mar 19, 2007, 09:09 PM
    It's all I really remember.
    Other info is:
    She wasn't the leader of the vampires.
    There was an old man helping the boyfriend.
    Umm... I can remember the room in perfect clairity, but nothing more.

Mar 19, 2007, 09:14 PM
    Oh it's an 80's movie based on the quality of the film in my mind.

Mar 19, 2007, 09:27 PM
    I might have a lead on the movie. It could be fright night or fright night 2. If anyone has these on dvd could you fast forward to the last 30 minutes of the movie! Lol

Mar 19, 2007, 09:38 PM
    I don't think its fright night. I just watched a bunch of clips from it. Its more or less about an evil vamp in the next door house. I think what you want may be Embrace of the Vampire. It sounds more like what you described but I can't find any good clips of it.

YouTube - Embrace of the Vampire (1994) - VHS Trailer

Mar 19, 2007, 09:39 PM
    I'm sorry I don't know, lol... it seems a bi risky though lol...

Mar 19, 2007, 09:44 PM
    I think I would have remembered a scene with teri hatcher and alyssa milano nearly doing it. I was watching Lois & Clark at the time...
    No, close though, the man character is a guy. Embrace of the Vampire's main character is a girl. Although there is nothing wrong with female leads... saving myself from any future sexist comments...

Mar 19, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Lol OK sorry yea I tried lol
    nrenteria Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 07:35 AM
    I believe it is fright night. Fright Night (1985) - Plot summary . That url might be a bit more helpful.

Mar 26, 2007, 02:07 PM
    This is not fright night, I traveled this venture, it may be fright night 2 but I'm not sure
    JohnnyRocketts Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 02:07 PM
    The monster squad?
    Duecey93 Posts: 207, Reputation: 3

Feb 16, 2008, 01:59 PM
    I would recommend going to IMDB; I find it very useful.
    FieryRuby Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2008, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by burn56
    Ok, i've been looking for this movie for at least 4 years now. i only know of one scene.
    There is a boyfriend who is in a house standing near a staircase, and his former girlfriend , now vampire comes at him, and he says "Wait, wait! Before you kill me, i just want one kiss." She replies with a quick "Ok" and bares her fangs once again and he says "No! from the real you!" So she turns her head and turns back and voila! she looks normal. Just before the kiss, he turns and sprays a garlic breath spray in his mouth. She kisses him and smoke/or steam starts coming from her mouth.
    That's it.
    Please help!!!
    I've been researching vampire movies I have found a few: could be Once Bitten (1985) or Vampire's Kiss (1989) and there was vampire series: "Vampire High" (2001)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Identify [ 1 Answers ]

Can u tell me who the persons in the pics are?the man in the long red hat started something that has been increasing in popularity ever since its initiation! http://in.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nk1t/album?.dir=/bb18scd

Vampire gunslinger [ 2 Answers ]

- I also remember seeing an old black and white western - it involved a town dominated by vampires- taken down by a gunslinging preacher who used the brass buttons w/ embossed crosses- as bullets or jacketed bullets - to kill the vampires as he had the faster draw- anyone know this one?

Please help identify this song... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... If someone can help identify this song, it would be greatly appreciated: http://www.xyz.com/sample.mp3 Thanks!

View more questions Search