Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rackcity Posts: 100, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2014, 01:14 PM
    Did I break my big toe?
    Half a year ago, I tripped over a cord in my house and stubbed my big toe. The middle part and up got injured and was pretty messed up, couldn't bend it. Ever since, my toe has been popping and hasn't been acting right. The top part of my toe where its injured looks slightly slanted the wrong way/crooked. This still affects my day to day life. Should I still go to the Dr. about it assuming its probably already healed wrong? It's not painful, just weak/popping/a bit crunchy, and quite annoying. I can deal with it but it just irritates me a bit. This is cause I train in bjj and it annoys me when I can't move properly cause of it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 6, 2014, 07:02 PM
    If it is interfering with your daily life, you go. No idea if the doctor can or will do anything at this point, but they can look and see.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 6, 2014, 07:05 PM
    They took my Ouija board off me and my Crystal ball got recalled last year.

THe only way you are going to get an answer that means anything is to go visit your doctor and have an X-ray taken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is wrong with my big toe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I'm a 23 year old girl. I'm in relatively okay shape and don't eat too bad. I don't drink or smoke or do any sort of drugs. I'm not on any medications nor do I take anything over the counter. Now, I was taking off my toe nail polish the other day and I noticed that my big toe nail was...

Left big toe [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Ed, 52 male. About 4 hours ago dropped a dresser, back edge on toe behind nale. It is swelling and getting colorful. I can bend up and down no pain but bumped it and it hurts. Is it broken? Thank you for your help!

My athletes foot is so bad big on my big toe. I can hardly bend it. [ 1 Answers ]

It is so bad that it causes extreme pain when I bend it and when it's just stationary too. I can't step into it. I have to walk on my heel at all times. What should I do? No over the counter meds are working.

Numbness in big toe [ 1 Answers ]

Walked through the cold with no shoes on for about half an hour 2 days ago. Now my big toe is still numb. Should I be worried?

Why does my big toe hurt? [ 3 Answers ]

My big toe hurts! Sometimes my big toe throbs, and really hurts. I broke it like 15 years ago, but I haven't hurt it since. When it hurts, sometimes it makes my whole leg hurt... anyone know why?

View more questions Search