Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1Bobbyf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2014, 08:09 AM
    Payment process amount paid for Joined Professionals?
    Hello, I have been a Master Plumber for approximately 30 years in 4 States. I am interested in joining but I want to know how the Professionals get paid, and how much they get paid. I'll await your response. Thank you and have a good day! {Email removed}
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 13, 2014, 08:15 AM
    Joining what?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 13, 2014, 09:24 AM
    If you mean joining this site, its volunteers and there is no formal pay for professional.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 13, 2014, 01:07 PM
    Joining... a union? Gee, I bet we wish we would get paid. Sorry, all volunteers here, some pro's, some handypersons, people wishing to learn more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The amount of overhead debited to work in process inventory should be [ 5 Answers ]

The predetermined overhead rate is 80% of direct labor cost. During he month, $700,000 of factory labor costs were incurred of which $100,000 was indirect labor. The amount of overhead debited to work in process inventory should be

I joined rainbow-mail.net, is it true to paid international members [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I joined rainbow-mail.net, is it true to paid international members, I was upgraded, and paid trade fee also, but no reply to me since 2 months over. Please anybody reply me, thank you people...

Can I make a payment for the amount of community service I owe? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the United States military and was charged with underage drinking, my penalty was to be served out through 50 hours of community service by the following year, which makes the deadline only a few days prior to my 21st birthday. Is it possible for me to make a payment for the amount of...

Payment After Eviction Process [ 6 Answers ]

My landlord has recently filed an eviction suit for non-payment of rent in Florida. We have yet to schedule a hearing and still have a few days to respond to the court with a defense. If we paid the rent would the landlord have to drop the eviciton and continue to let us stay in the home?

View more questions Search