Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xunsinkablex Posts: 31, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Night school for high school-aged people
    I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could find information on programs in PA? If not, would the best thing be to go to my school district? I'm currently homeschooled, but I want to go back to take chem as well as anatomy and physiology because I'd like to go to college for nursing and need hands-on experience with those, since I can't do them at home. Thanks for any help.
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Apr 10, 2007, 09:54 AM
    You answered your own question! :)

Contact your local school district and find out what is available in your area.
    giaandkeme09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 03:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xunsinkablex
    I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could find information on programs in PA? If not, would the best thing be to go to my school district? I'm currently homeschooled, but I want to go back to take chem as well as anatomy and physiology because I'd like to go to college for nursing and need hands-on experience with those, since I can't do them at home. Thanks for any help.
    Hi I am a high school student! I am looking around and asking about that night schooling also. I have looked on Google too and found nothing.
    Br33zY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2008, 03:37 AM
    Hello I been thinking about dropin 9th grade in high school and I been thinking of going to night school so if you can help me out to ill like that, and I'm trying to find one in Delaware.
    So if you know anything could you help?
    RAEPOOKIE123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2008, 06:39 AM
    How Can U Get In To Night Schhol
    maddy_lira Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 06:43 AM

I WANT TO GO TO A NIGHT SCHOOL BADLY! I work better at night I don't know why I just do and I enjoy being awake at night I'm more aware...
    CECI23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2009, 09:41 AM

Well hi my name is ceci I am not homeschooled but I would like to graduate early to get to high school early the only thing that you can do is to go to a community college and aply because from what I've heard if you are still in high school you don't have to pay for any class in a community college and you get credit for the class that's what I am going to try to do.
    chicabu109 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2010, 07:14 AM
    Check out the community colleges in your neighborhood or ask your school counselor
    smek16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2010, 09:59 AM
    So I'm a sophomore and I need to go to night school. Im sick of drama at my school and me getting into fights cause of it.
    dulcevaldez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 09:47 AM
    Hi my name is dulce and am trying to do night school because m 17 and am stuck in 10 grade so I just want to do night school for I can get my diploma and find myself a good job well ill be 18 in June and I can't continue beein in 11 next year so please help me find a night school somewhere close where I stay in wimauma fl.
    mamadu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2011, 07:39 AM
    Hi my name is barrie and trying to do night school to get my high school diploma
    candicebelote Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2011, 11:51 PM
    Well I am 15 and also tired of drama my mom worked nights since she was 17 so it kind of passed down to me. I can't sleep during the night so I am tired all day.I am trying to find a night school I don't care where its at I just want to go. So if you find out something please let me know
    tityana smith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2011, 10:50 AM
    I'm on here because I need help finding a high school that has night classes. Can anyone help me?
    anne456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2011, 02:18 PM
    ]I got a friend who things she goes to night school but and my other friends no she not we have proof but she get all angry when we tell her that just more proof that night school is not real but it's real to adults for tafe and thing but not for people in high school
    libra71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2011, 05:19 PM
    my sin is failing some classes he's in the 11th grade and I'm concern about his grades I want him to graduate on time
    Yu-Kun Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2012, 05:51 PM
    I am also looking around on Google for a Night School that I can go to, but as you see. I am in grade 7.
    See my reason for wanting to go to a Night School is because I'v been having a hard time waking up in the morning and staying up all day, which makes me not understand what my teachers are try to tell me in class.
    I, myself can stay up all night.. Which is a problem.
    So I thought, Why not a Night School..
    But I can not seem to find one..
    Please do help, And thank you for reading this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Scared for high school [ 16 Answers ]

I'm going to be a freshman next year and me and my friends are scared ****less does anyone have any advice on high school like what to do and what not to do for us. And are the freshman anything like do all the upper classmen just ignore us or do they hate us or something Please help me out ...

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

High school in NYC [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, do you have a list of the top 10 specialize high school in NYC? And if you know any reasonable private tutor for the SHSAT test... Thank you

High school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I gradutated from a christian home school in San Diego,Ca. in 1991. I am looking for a way to find the school or find a web site to locate my diploma.

Do I need a high school diploma to... [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know, witch thread to put this under but do I need a high school diploma to go to a trade school or college class. And how much would it cost to get my diploma online?

View more questions Search