Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cute_balla6 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2007, 02:14 PM
    I WANT my light/pale skin back
    Hey,

When I was young I played in the sun so much with out sunscreeen, now I use sunscreen but I just want to get back to my light skin, so I am planning to use a skin lighter,

THE PROBLEM: I am only 15 and I don't trust stuff on the internet, neither my mom won't buy anything off the internet (credit card fraud), I was wondering if anyone knows where any good skin lightner in Wal-mart, Shoppers Drug Mart or Zellers?

I live in Canada, so some stores in the US, won't be here

Thanks for you answer!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 14, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Since you're only 15 years old, I do not recommend using bleaching agents. I think brown or dark skin is beautiful, people go to tanning salons or the beach just to look brown. If you are bothered by your skin color, ask your mother to take you to see a dermatologist.
    1atreu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Use some licorice extract or urva usa extract from whole foods or an other health food store (supplements isle) put 1 entire bottle of either one into a bottle of lotion and use daily you'll be lighter in no time. Peace
    Atreu
    dark2lite Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Hi, I live in toronto, so far I've been using bio claire skin lightening cream, you can get it in most black or african stores for about $15, been using it for about a month and so far I'm probably about 1/2 a shade lighter. However I want to switch to G&G skin lightening, its made by the same company that makes bio claire but its got sunscreen and kojic acid which inhibits menalin. You can get that in any black store too
    Good luck and tell me how it goes.

Apr 9, 2007, 10:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dark2lite
    hi, i live in toronto, so far ive been using bio claire skin lightening cream, you can get it in most black or african stores for about $15, been using it for about a month n so far im probably about 1/2 a shade lighter. However i wanna switch to G&G skin lightening, its made by the same company that makes bio claire but its got sunscreen and kojic acid which inhibits menalin. You can get that in any black store too
    Good luck n tell me how it goes.
    Hey thanks for your answer... but do you noe the store's name you went to or the mall... it be much easier for me to go there than look around.
    mummy lover Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cute_balla6
    Hey,

When I was young I played in the sun so much with out sunscreeen, now I use sunscreen but I just wanna get back to my light skin, so I am planning to use a skin lighter,

THE PROBLEM: I am only 15 and i dont trust stuff on the internet, neither my mom wont buy anything off the internet (credit card fraud), I was wondering if anyone knows where any good skin lightner in Wal-mart, Shoppers Drug Mart or Zellers?

I live in Canada, so some stores in the US, won't be here

Thanks for you answer!!
    Hey

The best place to go is probably to see a beauty beatician and ask her to tan you lighter I've had it done before as I haven't been wearing sun screen but now I can't leave the house with out it make sure if you get it done always put sun screen or just continue to put sun screen on and you will simply automatically get your normal skin back
    Bye :)

Apr 9, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mummy lover
    hey

the best place to go is probaly to see a beauty beatician and ask her to tan you lighter i've had it done before as i haven't been wearing sun screen but now i can't leave the house with out it make sure if you get it done always put sun screen or just continue to put sun screen on and you will simply automatically get your normal skin back
    bye :)
    Are beauty beatician in salons or are they sepeart?
    dark2lite Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jun 26, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Try beauty supply warehouse at keele and sheppard or jane and finch plaza with the KFC and look for a hair store. Good luck, how's the skin lightening coming along?

Jun 26, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dark2lite
    Try beauty supply warehouse at keele and sheppard or jane and finch plaza with the KFC and look for a hair store. Good luck, hows the skin lightening coming along??

Actually I switched to this cream called Neostratra, that has 2% hudroqine... it took about 3months to get to the lightner shade I wanted... but thanks anyway for your help
    rhea_kellz18 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Hi Darling you will need a product by the name of Bio Claire it works GREAT! And its safe...
    teenee Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rhea_kellz18
    Hi Darling you will need a product by the name of Bio Claire it works GREAT! and its safe...

I live in toronto canada... where can I buy bio claire?
    rhea_kellz18 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Well you can get it online at this site Bio Clair
    Try to get the whole product it actually works..

Jul 12, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rhea_kellz18
    Hi Darling you will need a product by the name of Bio Claire it works GREAT! and its safe...
    Hey I have been hearing that this product works... I want to try it... I live in canada, brampton close to toronto... but do you noe a location other than the website... thanks!
    teenee Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cute_balla6
    hey i have been hearing that this product works....i wanna try it... i live in canada, brampton close to toronto...but do u noe a location other than the website....thanks!

I live in brampton also... I go to toronto for my hair and beauty products... there is a big beauty store at keel and sheppard (north york) called "beauty supply warehouse"... BIO CLAIR IS SOLD THERE... I was there last weekend but I only see the body lotion... I want to know if I can use it on my face
    michaeljr Posts: 89, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Aloette Enzyme peel.

If all you want is your normal skin color before you chronically sunbathed.
    joy77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2010, 06:05 PM
    I went to a site http://clearskin55.health.officelive.com and I was able to get some very powerful creams that worked. You can also email them at [email protected]
    to0pretty Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2010, 01:25 PM
    If you live in toronto you can buy bioclair at Keele and sheppard (toronto)

Downsveiw station take the 84 or 108 to keele and sheppard.. its in the plaza (big store) can't miss it

From finch station. Take the 36 get off at keele and finch.. then take the keele bus to keele and sheppard

If your coming from keele station- take the keele bus straight to keele and sheppard (this is a bit long ) 30mins+
    to0pretty Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 1, 2010, 01:26 PM
    Or Jane and finch the plaza.. Purple sign.. I believe its called Classic beauty supply

Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 1, 2010, 01:59 PM

This thread is from 2007.

Please watch dates when responding.

Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting red out, back to pale yellow [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. About a month and a half ago, I got a front section bleached out to a nice pale yellow shade. Then, I made a dumb mistake and dyed it dark red. Now, the red is fading horribly, and I just want to go back to pale yellow! Is there any semi-safe way to get most of this red out so I can be...

View more questions Search