Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diamondgirl351 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2014, 02:24 AM
    Life insurance
    My ex mother in law died 2008. She had life insurance and I want to know if her two grand kids where on the policy?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 14, 2014, 02:33 AM
    You need to speak with the estate's executor.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 14, 2014, 04:43 AM
    If the kids' whereabouts were known, they would have been contacted by the insurance co. Minor children are rarely added to a life insurance policy.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 14, 2014, 05:46 AM
    It would be up to the carrier to attempt to find the beneficiaries.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2014, 08:14 AM
    The insurance companies, will write the check listed to the named beneficiaries,

The insurance companeis attempt to contract them.

The grandkids, or their guardian (or parents) can contact the insurance company and verify.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium o [ 1 Answers ]

A company insurance salesman sold a life insurance policy to a client for a premium of $25,000. The agency billed the client for the policy and is entitled to a commission of 20%. How do I do an adjusting journal entry for this question? Will it have two parts to it?

Mother-in-law has life insurance on sons life. [ 15 Answers ]

Can my mother-in-law benefit from her sons death? He passed away last November, 2010 leaving a widow and 4 children? She had 2 policies on him. Can I fight her on this?

Shall I be successful in insurance agency( life insurance corporation of india) [ 2 Answers ]

At present I am a life insurance agent full timer since last 01 year but not much business. I want to know whether I shall be successful in this profession.

Motgage Insurance vs. Life Insurance [ 6 Answers ]

Hi-- I just bought a new house and am getting solicitations for mortgage insurance if I kick the bucket. I don't want my wife to have to be burdened by mortgage debt. Had thought about getting term life insurance to cover the mortgage amount, what's the better approach??

View more questions Search