Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleelake173 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2013, 06:04 PM
    37 week pregnant and I have cramps, pressure, and the urge to push
    Well I have been having sex more and walked a mile this morning but after dinner tonight I feel completely different from normal. We went out to eat, walked around bealls and while in the store I had to pee. I peed and as I got up I leaked getting up (normal) but hadt go again so put my pants back down and nothing! Well we live ten minutes away and when I got home I went number two. Well I have bad pressure down the and it feels as if its around my butt area, and very low in my vagina. No painful cramps just mild and I've had them sense I was about thirt weeks. But this is intense. The pressure will nlt go away and the mild cramps are coming and going. I just went to the hospital for false labor but this is different with an intense urge to pee. My doctor is closed and I have no one to call. I feel as if I'm ready to push her out. Im so umcomfprtable and its not going away but I refuse to go until my musus plug comes. What do I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 06:06 PM
    Go to the hospital to be evaluated. No everyone loses their mucous plug.

Nov 10, 2013, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Go to the hospital to be evaluated. No everyone loses their mucous plug.

Even without contractions?
    Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 06:09 PM
    You are cramping, right? That could be contractions. I always tell my out-patients to return if the feel they have the urge to push.

Nov 10, 2013, 06:26 PM
    You are cramping, right? That could be contractions. I always tell my out-patients to return if the feel they have the urge to push.

Yes but not as bad as I thought they would be. It's a tie between low back pain and on my right side. Im just worried about the pressure and the urge to push. Im laying dow. Right now but I just came back from the bathroom and I thought I was about to pee a gallon but only a little bit. Then had the urge to go agiin so I tried. Nothing. Now I still feel like I have to go number one and two but nothing.

Nov 10, 2013, 06:29 PM
    I feel dizzy and butterflies and I feel hot like my blood is boiling but I'm calm. And relaxing. Trying not to make it a big deal in front of everyone
    Expert

Nov 10, 2013, 06:31 PM
    Please go get checked out. You are also having symptoms of high blood pressure.

Nov 10, 2013, 06:32 PM
    Please go get checked out. You are also having symptoms of high blood pressure.
    Ok thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I Feeling Cramps a week after My period [ 1 Answers ]

I has sex with My Husband on thé eight Them has a 3 date period on thé 12—15 Them has sex Again on thé 19th but I'm cramping now and I just has a baby Right Weeks ago what could it be

I am having the urge to push what does this mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Its just a lot of pressure

34 weeks pregnant not in active labor but feeling the urge to push at times [ 2 Answers ]

I am 34 weeks pregnant and for the last few days I have been having random urges to push(like if I were to squat down and actually act on the urge I feel like he'd pop out)... and yesterday I had some really severe abdomen pain to the point where I could not stand. Today I am just a bit sore from...

Why do I have a strong sudden urge to get pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 20 years old and am in a great relationship with a man I'm in love with, and in the passed 2 days I have had this urge and feels like a need to get pregnant. Why?

I feel the urge to push when in the bathroom [ 6 Answers ]

I have a lot of pressure in my pelvic area before and after using the bathroom, sometimes it feels like I can't even urinate because of the pressure. For the last few ours I feel like I have the urge to push when I use the washroom, but only if I use the washroom not when I am sitting on the couch....

View more questions Search