Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catcatcats Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 10:44 PM
    Bad sunburn like head on fire with hair falling out from the roots
    I am having bad fire sunburn like on my head with hair falling out by the hands full. I had thick long hair ,and two months ago this started. I now had balding in places on top of my head and going down back side. I am a women . I had blood work done all good . My hair turned. Very very dry, limp, thin, wire like, can not brush it ,it knots up brakes off. I eat healthy don't drink nor smoke work out five days a week and healthy thin lady. I sunburn like feeling I can feel going across my head drives me crazy .it happens mostly at night with hair falling out with the burning from the roots. I tried different shampoos act and vitamins al new doing everything I can to stop this .I also been taking hydroxyzine 25mg at night (dont help) for 5 nights and put clobetasol propionate solution 0.05% on my head for 10 days don't seen to help .does anyone know what this is or know anything to help with this burning hair lost . Ill be bald in two weeks if this don't stop.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2013, 10:49 PM
    Have you seen a doctor about this and described all your symptoms?
    catcatcats Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2013, 10:59 PM
    Oh yes also have red scalp
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2013, 11:02 PM
    I wonder if this is an allergy or caused by a food you are eating or shampoo you are using. The doctor gave no help?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 8, 2013, 11:05 PM
    Have you been to a dermatologist?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 9, 2013, 02:54 AM
    Do any of these fit your situation?
    I agree about seeing a dermatologist specifically.

Hair loss: Who gets and causes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Really bad sunburn [ 1 Answers ]

I have a really bad sunburn, it hurts so bad I can't lay on it, or move my arms and back very much with out it shooting pain! I have blisters all over the burned area, what is the best thing to do?

Really bad sunburn [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I'm 18 weeks pregnant and I went to the beach yesterday even though I put on sun cream I got really bad sunburn , the sunburn is that bad that's purple and every time I move its feels like I'm turning my skin apart ,I don't have any blisters but I have the chills , I been drinking lots of...

I need help with my hair? Hair dye? Bad roots [ 0 Answers ]

My hair has been dye dark brown but my roots r coming now which are light brown and look so bad but don't want to go back dark brown so what colour can I dye my hair by box dye not by a hair dresser as with christmas Coming up can't afford it, And what made is the best to use(hair dye) Someone...

Bad sunburn [ 0 Answers ]

I sunburned pretty bad over the holiday weekend. It's been two days. There's no blistering. My legs feel OK when sitting but when I walk or especially stand in one place they hurt. And I have a little swelling in my ankles. How long should this last? Is there anything I can do to help my body heal?

Hair loss falling out really bad and need help on what to do [ 1 Answers ]

I suffer from kidney failure I've ad it 3 years now and my hair has started falling out about 2week ago I am 21 and I've been to my gp and they said it is nothing to do with the medication I am on I've got bald patches and even if I touch it it just cones out I've tried a few shampoos and hair...

View more questions Search