Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nonutiger86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2013, 07:40 AM
    Back legs of my dog are not working properly
    I have Labrador dog. It is 3 months old. Its back side legs are not working properly from last 1 week. But it is active. It walking 2 or 3 steps and fall down. Please suggest me any medicine. Is it well soon.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2013, 07:58 AM
    Take it to the VET... and do it now... in case its something treatible.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 09:32 AM
    I agree he needs to see a vet, there are many things that could be going on.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2013, 05:10 PM
    No one can diagnose your dog online, or prescribe medication without knowing what's wrong, which is impossible online.

Your dog needs to see a vet, right away. That's the only answer to this. You won't find answers online. You really won't. Take your dog to a vet now!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog has trouble walking and using back legs [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 17 years old. Part poodle and? She has arthritis and was abused as a puppy before we adopted her. The last few weeks she has started having trouble getting up and down. But for the past week she is having trouble walking. She isn't eating much these last few days and its very difficult...

Dog having trouble using back legs [ 2 Answers ]

My Silky Terrier is having trouble standing on her back legs; this came on suddenly and I took her to be x-rayed and all was good. I nor the vet could find any injury or tense muscles. She is an inside dog and only gets on furniture when I put her there. She is 18 years old,but in very good...

My dog can't walk on his back legs [ 1 Answers ]

My little three year old can't use his back legs. He can't stand up. This started about three days ago. We have called two vets, it is the weekend. So we keep getting the vet that is on call. They tell us he might be having a seriser and to keep him quite. But it has been about two hours now and he...

My dog is having pain in her back legs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a five year old female pit-bull and she is having pain in her back legs. I'm not sure what it is though, she cries whenever she gets up from laying down or if she tries to get up on the bed or couch, it just started yesterday, also once she is up it takes her a long time to walk anywhere...

My dog can't used her back legs [ 2 Answers ]

We live in Hawaii. My dog is in an enclosed back yard and was perfectly fine. This past Sunday we noticed that she can't use her back legs at all. She can wag her tail but can't walk on her hind legs. It is just like she is paralyzed. She just drags herself around on her front legs. She seems...

View more questions Search