Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2007, 06:38 AM
    who is my public defender?
    I need to find out who my public defender is again. I haven't seen her in a long time and Im a juvenile court case. I have my court case# or so I think unless it was changed again =/
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2007, 06:53 AM
    Hello miz:

If you have a public defenders office, call them. Otherwise, call the clerk of the court and ask them.

excon
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Apr 11, 2012, 10:17 AM
    Yes,, call the PD's office.
    lilgrneyes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2013, 08:18 AM
    I need a public defender I don't know how I can get one
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2013, 08:20 AM
    Hello l:

Call their office. They're listed. I'll bet you can even Google it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firing public defender [ 11 Answers ]

I have a friend that is starting a criminal trial tomorrow, and his public defender sucks. Can he fire his public defender the day the trial starts? He plans to retain a private atty tomorrow also. Please anyone that knows let me know. It is in Adam County CO, for assault with deadly weapon.

About a public defender [ 4 Answers ]

If you got rid of a public defender can you get another one?. PLEASE HELP time is running out... :confused:

More about public defender [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some clarification as to firing a public defender. Is a person permitted (2) appointments or just (1)? Are you on your own if you fire your public defender? I was told there is a clause in the statutes that says you are entitled to (2). Does it vary from state to state? I have asked...

Public speaking [ 9 Answers ]

I have no idea where to post this question. I was just reading candy28's post about her being shy and it got me thinking about an upcoming problem I am going to have. (I know, isn't it cool when you can see the problem before you have it. LOL) Anyway, my dad is getting married at the end of...

Public Defender [ 5 Answers ]

How can a person who has been appointed a public defender change public defenders? My brother is in jail and awaiting trail. His public defender wants him to plead guilty because he doesn't want to do any work on the case. My brother wants to get another public defender to represent him, can he...

View more questions Search