Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2008, 11:38 AM
    Spirits through electricity.
    Is it possible for a spirit to travel through, say, a cell phone connection? I was on the phone with a friend, and my boyfriend's voicemail interrupted our phone conversation. It happened right at the moment that we were recalling a specific incident about him. All I could here was the recording and my phone said I was still connected to her, but she was no longer there. Just his recording was. When I hung up the phone to call her back, I made sure that I didn't call his phone three way by accident. When I asked her if she heard the recording, she didn't hear it and thought it was her phone that had disconnected us. You see movies about this kind of energy, but does anyone have thoughts about this?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2008, 02:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by southerngalps View Post
    is it possible for a spirit to travel through, say, a cell phone connection?? I was on the phone with a friend, and my boyfriend's voicemail interrupted our phone conversation. It happened right at the moment that we were recalling a specific incident about him. All I could here was the recording and my phone said I was still connected to her, but she was no longer there. Just his recording was. When I hung up the phone to call her back, I made sure that I didn't call his phone three way by accident. When I asked her if she heard the recording, she didn't hear it and thought it was her phone that had disconnected us. You see movies about this kind of energy, but does anyone have thoughts about this??
    Of course it's possible.
    BeccaS Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 12:20 PM
    is it possible for a spirit to travel through, say, a cell phone connection?? I was on the phone with a friend, and my boyfriend's voicemail interrupted our phone conversation. It happened right at the moment that we were recalling a specific incident about him. All I could here was the recording and my phone said I was still connected to her, but she was no longer there. Just his recording was. When I hung up the phone to call her back, I made sure that I didn't call his phone three way by accident. When I asked her if she heard the recording, she didn't hear it and thought it was her phone that had disconnected us. You see movies about this kind of energy, but does anyone have thoughts about this??

From what I have heard and experienced (spirits or ghost or whatever you want to call them) draw energy from the living and from electricity to gain power
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Oct 25, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Because spirits are energy they will utilize electricity as it is a vibration they can manipulate. Often they won't sound human just human words will come... even in regular contact they can use vibrations in the air to contact someone. Question is, why is it contacting you? Why is it using this frequency to talk? Does this just happen with your boyfriend?

One other thing to consider is that electricity flows through the air like vibrations bouncing around in space... lost. It is not difficult to catch on to your neighbors conversation or the babies monitoring device catching on to another because of the frequency level. If different frequency decibels most electronic waves bounce off each other causing no effect and others collaborate making communication possible. Or well, that's what I think... but for it to be your bf's message is a little odd but not impossible... probability is low but not impossible.
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2008, 08:37 AM

He died on the 2nd of September and this happened two to three weeks ago. It was particularly weird when it happened the second after we discussed something about him.

Oct 25, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Maybe he is trying to get in touch with you. Have you tried communicating with him or praying for him?

Oct 25, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Maybe he is trying to tell you everything is OK and not to worry about him. How have you been handling your grief?
    shadowwatcher Posts: 4, Reputation: -2

Oct 25, 2008, 01:48 PM
    is it possible for a spirit to travel through, say, a cell phone connection?? I was on the phone with a friend, and my boyfriend's voicemail interrupted our phone conversation. It happened right at the moment that we were recalling a specific incident about him. All i could here was the recording and my phone said i was still connected to her, but she was no longer there. Just his recording was. When i hung up the phone to call her back, i made sure that i didn't call his phone three way by accident. When i asked her if she heard the recording, she didn't hear it and thought it was her phone that had disconnected us. You see movies about this kind of energy, but does anyone have thoughts about this??
    your god can't help you now!
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowwatcher View Post
    your god can't help you now!

Okay. I see that is your answer for all your posts. What exactly do you mean?
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxaprilwine View Post
    Maybe he is trying to get in touch with you. Have you tried communicating with him or praying for him?
    I'm pretty sure he is just letting me know that he is still here with me. I talk to him through my thoughts, and have prayed for him as well.
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Maybe he is trying to tell you everything is ok and not to worry about him. How have you been handling your grief?
    I wasn't handling my grief well at first. Two weeks after he passed, I found out I was pregnant. Of course, this has helped tremendously with my grieving because stress is bad for the baby. I really want to know if he is aware that he has left a part of him with me.

Oct 26, 2008, 09:42 AM
    Oh my goodness, my heart pours out to you... yes I think he does know. He has made many contacts with you through your dreams. I have the feeling you have talked to him about this out loud and he has felt and heard your cries. He died very sudden... sometimes it is hard for them to move on as quickly if they feel they have left something behind or unfinished. You will need to talk to him and tell him your OK or have you told his family?
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 10:13 AM
    Oh my goodness, my heart pours out to you...yes I think he does know. He has made many contacts with you through your dreams. I have the feeling you have talked to him about this out loud and he has felt and heard your cries. He died very sudden...sometimes it is hard for them to move on as quickly if they feel they have left something behind or unfinished. You will need to talk to him and tell him your ok or have you told his family?
    I have talked to him outloud about the pregancy. I told his mother the day I found out. He has two children already. The only way they will all be together is through his mother. That was my priorty, that my child will be able to be with his/her sisters and his family since he is no longer here. If he knows I can't imagine, if he can even still feel pain, what he is going through. I feel I will never truly know until I am with him again. So many unanswered questions.

Oct 26, 2008, 12:02 PM
    I feel your words and I can't imagine the pain you are going through. You have been torn in pieces and as strong as you are you are picking them up and rearranging them. I could say what everyone else would, that once you are ready you will let go but you know what to do. There is always a piece of him in your life for the rest of your life and all you can do is embrace this. He isn't in pain, he is sorrowed in your loss but he is trying to tell you he knows, he listens, he loves you and he is in no pain. We will never truly know anything until our time comes but you have such a long life and only one at that, only one at best. He was in a car wreak?

Oct 26, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Or heavy equipment?
    Ultra Member

Oct 26, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Or heavy equipment?
    I sent you a personal message.
    whovianwolfgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 09:29 PM
    I have a lamp and I touché the metal of it and only I feel shocks from it everyone else doesn't feel shocks through it but I do I decided to ask questions to it like are you a boy make the shock stronger if yes and the shock less if no and it when I touched the lamp the shock was stronger then I ever felt it before.
    whovianwolfgirl Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2012, 09:31 PM
    [QUOTE=whovianwolfgirl;3334248]I have a lamp and I touché the metal of it and only I feel shocks from it everyone else doesn't feel shocks through it but I do I decided to ask questions to it like are you a boy make the shock stronger if yes and the shock less if no and it when I touched the lamp the shock was stronger then I ever felt it before.and I really feel for you. Hope you have a great day
    ryanamartin1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2013, 10:59 AM
    He died on the 2nd of september and this happened two to three weeks ago. It was particularly weird when it happened the second after we discussed something about him.
    Hey I would like to talk to you but indont knownhownto do a private message on here. I signed up to talk to you about what's going on and I'm very experienced in this phone this. One of my first occasions happened like yours with a voicemail and the other person didn't hear and I have many friends and family that come through on there death date ir birthdate I even recorded two separate occasion on my computer one came through on my brothers birthdate that died and another close friend the day he died. There has been many since and this is my validation. I have lots to tell you and woukd like to talk to you about min and what it means what it sounds like and what they said too me how it started I think you might have the ability to notice stuff others would just brush off as a "glitch" if like me you can tune this ability sharper.also would like to know more about your event. This "medium" stuff is in my family. Thx ryan
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 11, 2013, 02:23 PM
    Ryanmartin - this post is from 2008. Odds of a getting a response from the OP are slim to none at this point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

Spirits [ 9 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, Some odd things have been going on in my house lately hense my being here today. My family is fairly religious, my mom has had stuff happen to her in the past growing up, things moving around and floating things like that. This is not a joke... They moved out of the house when the...

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

Do I have spirits? [ 6 Answers ]

I visit abanded asylums,with that all photos have orbs with faces,really.I get chills a lot with hair on the back of my neck & the heat is blastingg.I hear whispering when I go to bed on one occasion a girls voice clearly said "can you help me? on another night I got up to get a drink and turned...

View more questions Search