Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nadia999 Posts: 69, Reputation: -2
    -

Apr 4, 2007, 12:17 PM
    vitamins for hair
    Hello, someone wrote here may be 2 days ago about nutricap and sea kelp in helping hair loss and fasten the growth. My q. is, is sea klep pills or products u use on your hair (like shampoo, conditioner, etc.. ) if someone had good results with one of these (nutricap, sea klep) would u please share your expreince with us? Thank u
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 4, 2007, 01:07 PM
    I think I was the one who mentioned Nutricap but I use it for all over health because it is also good for nails, skin as well as hair. I didn't start using it for thinning hair but for strength and flexibility, growth, etc. and it works well, as far as I know because I have lovely shiny bouncy hair always. Exactly the way I want it to be.
    -

Apr 4, 2007, 02:31 PM
    Hi Tickle, I live I canada as well , in toronto, you know where I can find nutricap here. Thank u
    -

Apr 4, 2007, 02:56 PM
    Hi Tickle, I live I canada as well , in toronto, you know where I can find nutricap here. Thank u
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 5, 2007, 02:47 AM
    I buy it at my health food store, but you may try Shoppers now, they just might have it, not sure :)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 6, 2007, 06:02 PM
    There is nothing that you can do to make your hair grow faster. Hair will grow at the same rate whether you use products or not. Products such as sea kelp or nutricap will not make your hair grow faster. Hair grows about half an inch every month. It may grow faster or slower depending on your age, your genetics and your hormonal state.
    -

Apr 6, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Hi pretty lady, so u think all vitamis for hair, skin, nails or anything are usless
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 6, 2007, 06:54 PM
    Vitamins won't make your hair grow faster, but it will help it grow healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vitamins to enhance arousal [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for vitamins that will enhance sexual arousal. I have researched on the internet and found Gingko, Damiana, Vitamin E, and zinc. I was wondering if there are any more that I haven't found. Also, if anyone knows more about loss of sexual desire and how to fix it, please let me know. ...

Do puppies need vitamins? [ 20 Answers ]

Hi, I am a proud new owner of a 3 mont hold male rat terrier. We bought oreo from a puppy store three days ago and he has had diarrhea ever since we bought him home. I am taking him to the vet tommrow for his first visit. I am beginning to think that the cause of this diarrehea could be all...

I need to know what vitamins are good [ 3 Answers ]

My husband wants me to buy him some vitamins because he says that when he is at work and he leans forward and stands up he gets dizzy every time. He just 30lbs in 1 1/2 months because he stopped drinking and cut back on his eating habits. I told him that he should got to the dr but he doesn't...

What vitamins do you use for a good diet [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to go on a diet. I do water aerobics 3 times a week for 1 hour. I don't really eat that bad but I drink 2 diet cokes a day. I have low iron, I'm like a border line diabetic, I was taking vitamins with iron but it messed up my bowels. I don't have normal bowel Movements. I was...

Nutrition/Vitamins [ 17 Answers ]

I'm a very picky eater.. and I don't get enough iron or vitamins.. and I don't like to eat meat that much.. and I've been getting really dizzy.. and I've had to give blood because I almost fainted.. and I keep on getting really dizzy when I get up or when I start walking around.. and I'm not sure...

View more questions Search