Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jankiehart Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 09:05 PM
    How do I find out where someone works?
    The person I'm looking for owes me money. They moved out of the home that I had an address for. He works for an agency which put him in different places at all times and they will not give me any information. Nothing I have any more is solid except for his social security number. I really need to find him! What do I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 09:38 PM
    You have to file a law suit against him in court, it can be small claims if it is under the limit.
    What type of agency, if it is a temp agency, or a job agency, they may be the ones paying him, so they may be the ones that would be served latter for garnishment. But they can be served in court to tell where they work.

The first thing you have to do, is get a judgement.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2012, 10:13 AM
    If you have a Judgment the Court may help you locate him.

Or are you looking for info on how to serve him?

An investigator could "probably" find him, depending on how recently he last moved, where he holds a drivers license, info along those lines.
    verypoetic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2013, 10:54 AM
    I am trying to serve someone papers but they will not comply or come to door what can I do?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2013, 07:15 PM
    So you know where they live? Sending a certified letter they would probably refuse to sign. You have to go through the court. Calling their job I o believe is harassment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out where someone works [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find out where someone works to garnish his wages I live in Colorado and him in Texas

How do you find where someone works? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently won a case where I sued someone for hitting my car. Now the only problem is that they are not paying me what they owe. Now I have to file a Writ of Execution to garnish their wages but first I need to find out where they work but I do not want to subsribe any website nor pay any fees. ...

How do I find out where he works? [ 1 Answers ]

My ex husband is refusing to provide myself, the state, and the courts with his employment information. As many of you know, without this info, the state cannot garnish his wages, therefor allowing him to skate on child support until I can afford to take legal action. THIS IS BULL^%&t!! There has...

How to find where someone works [ 3 Answers ]

I have a past renter that moved out and owes me back rent, damages, cleaning services, and fines. The sheriff has not been able to serve the summons to the past tenant at her residence; apparently she is avoiding the issue and not answering the door. She's knows I am after her for past money due. ...

View more questions Search