Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mags 43 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2013, 08:20 AM
    Big painful hard bumps on the lip of the vagina
    I have external piles. Then I noticed some large hard lumps on the lip of my vagina. It would start on one side and as soon as it starts to go down a bit some would come up on the other lip and it is really painful. It doesn't come to a head so it can burst then I got some in the crack of my buttocks I can barely sit. Then I got some under my armpit they would come up hard and painful and then decrease in size and vanishes. I am in a lot of pain. Please help
    Zea Posts: 217, Reputation: 19

Aug 21, 2013, 11:49 AM
    What is your question?

Could it be a Vaginal Cysts? They are usually not painful unless they get infected; they could get infected if you are sexually active or not… Just guessing…

Please, do NOT ask/take any diagnoses advice as a definite answer from online (one can only guess.) It is neither appreciated nor responsible from either side. This suggestion is directed for your own safety.

Please, go see a professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bump on vagina inner lip one on outter lip [ 2 Answers ]

First I had a bump that showed up on the inner side of my left vagina lip I soaked in hot bath tried to POP it it didn't POP but left it alone 2 days later it went away. About a week later same kind of bump popped up on the outer part of lip it is raised , red , and swollen it is painful , I tried...

Two hard sore bumps on vagina lips [ 3 Answers ]

All right I'm freaking out last night I went to the bathrrom and seen two hard sore bumps close to the inside of my vagina.. I'm about to be on my period AND they switched birth control on me this past month. It DOESN'T burn when I pee just kind of itchy and is very sore. I had just shaven so I'm...

Why is the inner lip of my vagina and clitorus swollen, itchy and somewhat painful? [ 3 Answers ]

The rightside of the inner lip of my vagina is swollen and my clitorus is as well. It's quit irritated down there and I don't know what's wrong

Painful bumps around vagina [ 3 Answers ]

I have painful bumps around my vagina and my husband says they are inside as well.Could anyone tell me what they are and What causes them.Thank you.

Bumps on my lip [ 11 Answers ]

What is this bump on my lip like a blister

View more questions Search