Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrismacx10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2011, 11:11 PM
    Philippine Blacklist HELP
    Help advice needed!

I am blacklisted from Phil but not for any felony or charge. In fact nothing I did could have been arrested for. The reason given for my exclusion was unruly behavior. On Jan 6th returning home with my domestic helper I protested that my domestic helper was not to be allowed to return to the Hong Kong where she is employed. She had travelled to Manila airport the previous day to gan her OEC. The POA desk at Manila airport said she could only get an OEC on her date of travel. That this was available from Clark where we were to depart. Because the flight left at 7 am and the Clark POA did not open till 9am there was no one to process her OEC. When we checked in the airline said that they could not check her in unless we paid the travel departure tax. So I paid the 1750 peso. When we got to Immigration they would not exit my DH without an OEC and regardless of the tax just paid. This was a catch 22 and because I protested the situation the immigration officer said she would recommend me for blacklist. I asked her what for and she said arguing and not respecting the Immigration Department. The whole incident took less than 5 minutes and I have since been banned for "unruly behavior" It seems that once a immigration officer files for this if the commissioner of immigration accepts the report then a blacklist can be put in force. This is amazing as there is no apparent appeal process. Furthermore the department in this is acting as Judge, Jury and Executioner. All for a non crime. What can one do in this situation?
    allenparkbu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2013, 09:06 AM
    There is an appeal process, but it is unlikely your name will be removed. You can petition for removal after writing an apology letter. The immigration lawyer will then require her to comment on your letter. If her comment is negative (most likely) then he will deny your lifting of the name from the blacklist. The next step would be to submit another petition with affidavits about your good character, but the chance of your removal are very very slim unless you knocked up some Filipina and the kid is going to be fatherless or you know a politician that can go to battle for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dubai immigration blacklist [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Peace be with you all! My Question is how about for the permanent ban in UAE because of the alcohol case.is there's a chance to remove the permanent ban also the Eye Scan and the finger print? kindly help... waiting for your answer... thank you so much! God Bless!

Blacklist in uae [ 3 Answers ]

Hi me and my family used to live in uae for 6 yrs... but because of crisis in uae my father lost his job in uae... n he was holding sum credit cards and he took loan,, but he was unable to pay the loans because he lost his job so v all left uae and v came back to india... but now m in big...

HOw to blacklist [ 2 Answers ]

Can I have my husband's ex-mistress blacklisted in Dubai? She's threatening us that we she comes back here she will ruin everything for us. HELP!!

Do Dentists have a patient blacklist? [ 7 Answers ]

I went to a dentist in my small town. Her assistant saw me, and made a future appointment. I was told that a prescription for pain would be called in to the pharmacy that was located across the parking lot from the dentist. I asked that the prescription not be called in to that pharmacy, because...

View more questions Search