Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Loud_Noises Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Comment on Loud_Noises's post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHVFtwkRySw here are clips from the movie.
    nathaneagle123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2011, 09:12 AM
    I'm pretty sure that movie is called The Boxcar Children. But I'm not exactly sure if that's the one you mean. But I hope I'm right :P
    Aoumeil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2011, 08:11 PM
    I think it is "Broken Promise"
    samsquanch37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 01:43 PM
    Was there a scene where the oldest boy was being bullied or something by a guy and the younger brother picks up horse crap and throws it at him?
    I've seen a number of movies with runaway kids in them

I was this movie!! What is this movie called. Also they steal a car at a gas station and once there on the Road Bon Jovi's song Living on a Prayer.
    samsquanch37 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2011, 01:56 PM
    It is On Our Own. Go to YouTube and type it in and you will see the scene where the kid wins the jackpot and the older brother and sister get bullied. And the Lady shows up and pulls her gun out.
    geelx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2011, 09:29 PM
    'on our own' its called
    writergurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 08:41 AM
    Its On Our Own.
    DrFraggle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2013, 06:14 PM
    Stand by me
    movie brain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 10:39 PM
    Napoleon & Samantha : )
    movie brain Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2013, 10:41 PM
    Napoleon and Samantha is the one with the lion
    MissMania Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2013, 02:03 PM
    I'm looking for the film were siblings run away together from their drug addict mother an social services, as social services are about to take them and split them up. They steal their mums car and travel for miles and have to walk at one point. It was made in the 80's - 90's. It might even be based on a true story.
    I can't remember what is was called. It's not on our own.
    dmangos Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2016, 09:55 PM
    Looking for a similar movie but about a little boy and a little girl who run away together and she forces him to "marry her" and whenever they meet strangers sherefers to the little boy as her "husband" its such a cute movie and I cant remember the name

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie from 80s or 90s.. Dancing baby dolls.. apple tree [ 6 Answers ]

There is a movie I used to love as a kid and I have no idea what it's called. There is a girl who enters a world through her mirror where there are little babies singing and dancing on a bridge. She does something and falls into a hole where there is a witch and some monsters and a big apple tree...

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Scfi cartoon movie from late 80s maybe 90s [ 5 Answers ]

This ones been boiling my brain for some time now and I can only remember small bits so I'll apologise now. It was a scifi animated film a bit of a star wars rip off where a young man blonde I think, has to save (I think) his siter, it starts in and underground mine/volcano where the young man is...

80s or 90s (?) Fantasy Movie Title [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I vaguely remember watching a fantasy movie over 10 years ago where there was something about trying to save some unicorns (someone was trying to kill them perhaps?). There was lots of snow at some point and I thinK I remember goblins or something like them. This is so frustrating because...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search