Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puggle76 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2013, 08:28 PM
    How do I get biased judge off case
    In Indiana my judge is obviously interested in my ex. She went to jail for beating our son and he not only furloughed her out but let her have our son back. Indiana legal aid is helping her and I cannot afford an attorney. He has proven biasness against me refuses to honor court ordered visitation I have and refuses to place her in contempt. WHAT CAN I DO?

Jul 14, 2013, 08:44 PM
    The 7 yr old child is my boyfriends issue he has fought the courts for years over his rights and the judge keeps allowing his ex to get away with stuff although she was convicted of the abuse she spent only 1 week in jail and got to keep the child she beat for 3 yrs

Jul 14, 2013, 08:59 PM
    Judge is obviously interested in my ex. He refuses to follow laws and guidelines. Refuses to honor court orders and allows mother to keep child she went to jail for abusing. Even furloughed her out of jail
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 15, 2013, 01:48 AM
    Your attorney objects to each ruling, your attorney files a motion for the judge to excuse theirself
    You use the facts in the transcript of case, to appeal
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 15, 2013, 03:21 AM
    This and your other post are confused. You said these are 2 different children and cases. So please explain in more detail. Who the child is in this case, how old, what your relationship is, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The judge dismissed my case because the plaintiff didn't show up [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, if there someone here knows about the law of the small claim please answer my few question regarding to my case. On Mar. 2, I appeared to the small claim and the plaintiff didn't show up and the judge dismissed the case and he said I won because the plaintiff didn't show and now they asked...

Case dismissed by self recused Judge [ 3 Answers ]

Can a judge that recused himself from a civil suit dismiss the case almost three years later when the defense places a motion to dismiss in front of said recused justice. (a motion that has been denied three times prior by another Judge) Does New York law allow this and what recourse does a...

If the judge in a case follows the obiter dictum of a previous one, does this set a [ 4 Answers ]

If the judge in a case follows the obiter dictum of a previous one, does this set a ‘Precedent’ or can it be referred to as a test case or is it neither?

View more questions Search