Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hannahxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2007, 01:59 PM
    Can I only use iTunes to download songs for my iPod legally?

I have downloaded a lot of songs from iTunes, and the list of songs I really want but can't find on iTunes, just keeps growing. I'm pretty sure the songs are available somewhere on the internet, but some are not actually on albums, and so I can't find them in the library either. I know about limewire and other sites like that, but is there anywhere that I can buy these songs on the internet legally? An example of the type of songs I'm looking for, is One Way Or Another by Jesse McCartney. I would be very grateful for any help, thanks.
    stevebl Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2009, 06:05 AM

You can download songs for your iPod legally from any legal music site such as emusic.com and amazon.com however iTunes is the easiest way to transfer these songs to your iPod. To get the songs you download from the internet into iTunes go to file then import and select the music files
    alltech9376 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2013, 06:03 PM
    Just download from idownloads, its legal and freee and easy
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Jun 17, 2013, 05:44 AM
    Download or get the song from anywhere. Open iTunes and drag that song onto itunes library to add it. Make sure you sync the song or add it to the sync list.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2013, 06:35 PM
    Alltech, you continue to answer threads from 3 and 4 years ago. The people who ask have never been back.

Please keep an eye on the dates. You are pretty much talking to yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ITunes songs erased/iPod won't work if hooked up to a computer [ 2 Answers ]

My sister has an iPod and we have iTunes on our computer. All the songs she had on her iPod were on iTunes, until recently. Now everything she had on iTunes is gone, and we don't know why that happened. Also, she can't add anything else to her iPod or hook it up to her computer or she'll lose all...

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

Itunes (ipod) problem, and question [ 6 Answers ]

I have an iPod which obviously uses itunes. I have successfully downloaded up to 1000 songs, both from my old cd's and from itunes, etc. Today I was trying to download 10 cds I borrowed from the library. One of them, just was giving me problems. The import icon wouldn't come on (just the browse...

View more questions Search