Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teashaadams07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2013, 06:22 PM
    Have a Mirena IUD but feel flutters, cramps
    I have a mirena iud. The last few days I have been feeling flutters in my tummy. Now I am having menstrual like cramping. Should I go to the er or will I be OK to wait and call my family Dr Monday ?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jun 7, 2013, 06:57 PM
    I suggest you see your gynecologist as soon as possible. IUD's can be dangerous. Or at least the minimum, go to the ER.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 07:30 PM
    Is your period due? That would account for your cramping.

I don't know if I would recommend the ER at this point with such mild symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mirena iud [ 1 Answers ]

So I haven't gotten my period this month. I've had the 5 yr iud in now for 4 1/2 yrs now. I have been feeling so sleepy and always hungry and my back is always in pain! My belly is getting bigger and more firm. My breast are very sore. I have been so worried cause I might be pergnant. So is it...

Mirena IUD [ 6 Answers ]

I have had the mirena IUD for 2 years. I have always had my period since I have had the IUD until recently. I haven't had my period in almost 2 months. I have tried to check my strings 4 times and I have no luck finding them. I have been throwing up for no reason. Could I be pregnant? And should I...

I have the Mirena IUD and... [ 3 Answers ]

I got my implant Dec. 12th 2009 and until 2 months ago I was having two heavy cycles a month. Now I just have brown spotting constantly. I weighed 115lbs in may and now I am 145lbs. I don't feel sick or anything like that, but I am nervous about being pregnant. Because my daughter is only 14mo and...

I feel LIke I'm Pregnant But I have the MIrena IUD [ 2 Answers ]

I got the mirena placed in March 2009. But for the past couple of weeks I have had symptons of pregnancy... Morning Sickness, really sinceitive to smells increase in apite.. Ive also had a burning sensatition in the top part of my stomach. Ive took some home pregnancy test but they came up...

Mirena IUD. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a baby boy in April of last year & in May I got the Mirena IUD. I almost passed out when they put it in & bled straight for about 6 months. After that I would bleed for a few days & then stop for a few days & bleed for a few days & so on & so forth ever since then. Well I had heard that...

View more questions Search