Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samantha21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 06:19 PM
    My boyfriend has cheated on me multiple times.
    My fiancé and me have a 3 month old baby and he had to go live with his dad to finish his probation. Then come to find out while he was there he has slept with three girls and one while he was out here. He sexts with the girls on his FB and his phone.

The last girls he has slept with was his superviser and she said that she couldn't control what she does with my man. Please help I don't want to lose him, but I don't want to continue to be cheated on and I don't want my son to grow up with no dad. :(

What should I do? He keeps sleeping with these girls.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 5, 2013, 06:23 PM
    You do have to make a choice. That choice should be 'no dad' - for enough time as it takes, 1 year or 10 years, to really know someone well before you get involved again. He isn't going to change. Where can you go, or can you throw him out?
    And what SUPERVISOR did he have sex with?
    niallover101 Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2013, 06:43 PM
    Make sure he KNOWS you are thinking about leaving him. No one wants their child growing up with out a dad, but also no one wants a child that has to see their parents constantly fighting.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 5, 2013, 07:03 PM
    He cheated on you 3 times... how are you going to keep him from doing it again? You're not. Why stay with him... he's just going to keep doing it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 6, 2013, 08:07 AM
    Why is there even a choice, he knows what he is doing. He wanted to cheat on you.
    mrpines Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jun 7, 2013, 10:49 AM
    Cheating is not a good thing. I recently messed up, cheated on my girlfriend and lost her forever. It was the first and only time and I confessed. Doesn't make it right I confessed, but the fact that it sounds like he does not care is a red-flag. Only if someone is willing to work for your forgivness then it is not worth it.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jun 7, 2013, 05:31 PM
    The fact that you have a child with this guy, he is on parole and you are still with him says an awful lot about YOUR priorities. Dump this loser, move away and get a job, learn to make better decisions and improve yourself .
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Jun 7, 2013, 06:16 PM
    Why did he have to go and stay with his father to complete his probation? What was the nature of his charges.

That you decided to become pregnant with a man you know who cheats, what kind of answer do you expect. You have brought a child into this world with full knowledge that your fiancé is already not a very good man, let alone good husband, and more particularly, good father material. I doubt if he has 2 cents to rub together to buy diapers.

There is nothing in what you have said to indicate that he has offered to make some serious changes in his life in order to accommodate you and a child. If for some strange reason he has to go live with daddy to complete his probation, it isn't likely that he has a lot of education or savings of his own to provide for himself, let alone two more people, and the stress of raising a family.

So it is up to you. You either continue to buy the garbage he throws your way, or you decide you want a better life for yourself, and your child. Get into some sort of training or education program, and seek help from organizations that can guide you to independence.

When you are in charge of your own life, you will wonder what you ever needed him for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfriend cheated on me. I want him back from the girl he cheated on me with [ 4 Answers ]

Soo like I love him so much and I've heard such nary things about the girl he cheated on me with I need some ways or ideasto steal the boy I love back and make him want to date me instead of her please help me I'm up for any suggestions

He has cheated several times. [ 1 Answers ]

I’ve been with my partner for 11 and half years I have always been up front and honest so when I meet him I told him I have a bone and muscle disease and I will end up where I can’t do some things like sex which he told me to my face that was OK as sex wasn’t everything. I felt something was going...

How can I trust my husband after he's cheated multiple times? [ 4 Answers ]

Its been 2 years since the last confirmed time but for almost all of the first 2 years of our relationship he cheated on me and lied to my face about even when I had proof. He's really persuasive and ended up making me feel bad about invading his privacy even though I pretty much knew what he was...

We've Both Cheated, But He's Cheated Multiple Times - Is There Any Hope? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my husband for almost 14 years, married for 5 years. He has cheated with random girls multiple times over the years. It has always been like a one night stand type of situation, no side relationship but regardless a definite trust-breaker. In 2010 we lost our second child and he...

My wife has cheated on me three times in the last 5 years.what now [ 30 Answers ]

First I'll start by saying that I love my wife. We met in the college theatre department and hit it off right away. We then got married our senior year. One time our senior year of college I didn't go to a party because I was tired and she did. She ended up getting really drunk and in her stupper...

View more questions Search