Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kat8888 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2013, 05:50 PM
    My partner and I have been together a couple of yr's and we now live together and I have no idea what to get him as its "I don't want anything this yr" he's turning 25

Idea's?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Birthday message to a guy I like. [ 3 Answers ]

So, there's this guy I'm kind of dating right now and his birthday is on the same day as prom (high school) and he's my date. I've only been seeing him for about a month but I really want to say something special in his birthday card so that he knows I really like him... im not very good at writing...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

When a guy calls you on his birthday [ 8 Answers ]

So last night, I got this voice message from a friend of mine. He is not really a close friend, just an okay guy friend. He asked me how I was doing this summer and said about the jokes we usually talk about at school. I have known him for 2 years, and he never called me before. I wonder...

What should I get the guy I'm dating for his birthday? [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I broke up about a month ago, but I was actually glad that the relationship ended. He was very insecure and jealous, he would get mad when guys looked at me, also he would go through my personal stuff without asking me. I was scheduled to model in a fashion show on February 14th,...

View more questions Search