Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sleeper Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Mar 28, 2007, 03:56 PM
    Myfreecams.com not working any more!
    Hi, I alway's have use'd myfreecams.com but for some reason now I try to go and I get into the site and the cam's but then it just freeze's and at the top of the page it tells me not responding I have java on my PC its updated and all,but I did use spy bot and that may be the time it stopped working also it may have taken something off my PC I need not sure if you can help me but it would be helpful,thank you,, BYE

Mar 29, 2007, 07:57 PM
    Why can't anyone tell me something!! Its been up for two day's
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 30, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Try purging your cache (Delete Temp Internet files) and removing all freecam cookies, then reboot.

Mar 30, 2007, 08:03 AM
    I'm sorry but I have no idea what all that is can you tell me in a little more detail ? Just where to find the stuff on the PC... thx

Where do I find cookie's and purging your cache
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 30, 2007, 08:22 AM
    From IE go to Tools>Internet Options.

Mar 30, 2007, 09:17 AM
    This Guy Is #1 Thank You Sooooo Much That's All It Was, If You Need Anything That I Could Help You With I Will Go Out Of My Way To Do Anything For You. Your Good How Can I Help If Needed! Thank You 100's,, Bye
    Dreamer949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 01:55 PM
    It's an old question, but I find the best way to fix this type of issue is to clear your browser cache and then try to return to the site http://www.myfreecams.com/?baf=2620617 the site now uses Flash as it's primary streaming video method. It seems to work best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator not working [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Chandra. Our refrigerator (Maytag) is not functioning properly. The freezer works but the other compartments do not. Please advise. Thank you. Sincerely Chandra

Is it working? [ 1 Answers ]

What is an easy test to determine if the computer is dead or if it is the monitor that died?

CD-RW not working [ 4 Answers ]

The CD-RW drive is not working. It says that it cannot complete a burn or it says that it is done but there is nothing there or an incomplete burn. The drivers are up to date. Any ideas? The computer is about 3 years old and running Windows XP service pack 2. It is a Pentium 4, 2,4 gHZ and has...

View more questions Search