Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOU1951 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 01:44 PM
    How do I get my w-2 forms for disability
    How do I get my w2 form for disbility. This is my first year and they have not arrived. Need them asap
    LOU1951 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 01:46 PM

How do I get my w2 form for disbility. This is my first year and they have not arrived. Can I get this info online or is there a phone number or link for them to e-mail info? Need them asap
    remysmum16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 10:16 PM
    You don't get a w2. Its free comes out of your ck sooo no w2
    remysmum16 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 10:17 PM
    You don't get a w2. Its free money that you paid for out of your own checks. So no w2
    bmoneyham Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2013, 12:47 PM
    Will I receive a W2 form for my Social Security disabilty..
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2013, 08:46 AM
    A form W2 is for an employee's wages.

Since you are not working for Social Security Administration as an employee you will not receive a W2.
    appiano Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2013, 01:20 PM
    How do you claim the money you received for disability when doing taxes?
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 21, 2013, 04:14 PM
    If you are only collecting SSD and have no other income (saving interest, etc) you do not have to file. Really. They already know everything about your income they need to know.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2013, 01:27 PM
    You need to contact the Social Security Administration. Here is a link to their website:

The United States Social Security Administration

Go to their contact us section to learn how to contact them by email or phone number and they will be able to answer your questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Convert word fillable forms to adobe forms [ 1 Answers ]

I am converting word fillable form into adobe fillable form, but not all of the tags are converting over. Help please. Thanks

Filing taxes for my Disability - What forms are used? [ 1 Answers ]

:o When I received my W-2 from Soc Sec it shows on form that I may NOT have to file taxes for my Disability - what about Tax Credit - what is it? Also, since one has to file in order to receive a stimulus check what do I need to do? Thank you. Cutuzebwr2

Should I file for s.s. Disability when I have private long-term disability insurance? [ 1 Answers ]

I will shortly begin collecting private long-term diability insurance to the tune of 60% of my former salary. Can I still apply for social security disability? If I do, would either or both of these be decreased?

Teacher retirement disability and social security disability [ 1 Answers ]

I qualified for both teacher retirement disability and social security disability. I saw the quote (below) but I'm uncertain how or if it also applies to me. "If the disability comes from Social Security, it is tax free. If it comes from your employer, it IS taxable." Also, my son...

View more questions Search