Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonymousx0ox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Period lasted 3 days, could pregnancy be involved?
    I just got my period 10/20/08.. & it is now 10/23/08. It seems to be ending, which is unusual. It was a bit heavy on the first day, & now is really light. I have been feeling tired, nausious, been quite hungry frequently & have also needed to use the restroom quite a bit, as well. Could there be a chance I'm pregnant & If there is, when would be the best time to take an at home test?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2008, 02:58 AM

It's possible... sometimes women will have an unusual "period" in early pregnancy. Since ou have other possible symptoms now, you could try a test. If negative, it could be that it was too early or that your period was just off this cycle. If symptoms continue... try another test in about a week. If they subside, see what happens next month when your period is due.
    Anonymousx0ox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2008, 06:01 AM

Thank You, DoulaLC.

Something came up this morning. I went to use the restroom & It seemed as if my "period" came back. It was kind of like I leaked, than It stopped, again. It's very unusual for this to happen.. Would it still be okay to take a Pregnancy test today?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2008, 07:40 AM

Sure... if it's not a true period, and you are pregnant, a positive result might show up. Again, if negative... try another in a week or so if you still feel other possible symptoms.
    tay08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 05:03 PM
    My period this month was only 3 days as well... it came down on dec 10 and by da middle day of dec 13 it had gone up... could I really be pregnant?
    Shammers Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2011, 10:38 AM
    My period was lasted 3 days, the first day & half was brown then red blood & the end was brown blood again! Before my period like a week & during my period my boobs & nipples were very sensitive & itchy! I also am having lower back pains very bad & I have been peeing a lot! I have been having a ton of headaches excpecailly in my tempels! Now that my period is over, I am still itchy & still having tons of headaches, and my boobs still hurt off & on! Am I pregnant?
    Mz. Quinzy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2011, 07:31 PM
    Hi my periods came on July 10th and ended July 12th... but every time I used the restroom I'm spotting lightly I have had tons of headache every since my periods is there's a chance I could be pregnant? When the right time for me to take a home test?
    cassieblalock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2011, 06:32 AM
    Okay lets see I am 18 years old and my period started on Monday the 10/10/11 and my period went off on 10/13/11. I don't know if I am pregnant or not I need help. The er told me I had a miscarriage okay if I had a miscarriage them why is my stomach getting bigger and I'm gaining weight and my boobs are getting bigger and changing colors.
    lottie1988 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 07:34 AM
    Hello I'm 23 years old my period was meant to be on the 24/10/11 and I showed on the 25/10/11 and stopped on the 28/10/11 it was heavy 1st day then next day was hardly anything and the 3rd day was nothing really I'm getting non stop headaches.tender boobs sickness needing toilet more.heartburn craving stuff. Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for 3 months now.
    Jazzminne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Hey I had my period on 7/9/12 and it was a little bit dark red and I bleed more when I pee but on my pad it was less blood and it always happen like that day , on the 2nd day it was the same but less blood but still red and third day there's nothing on my pad but only when I pee there's blood ? Could I be period and my periods last up to 4 to 5 days
    Jazzminne Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 03:13 PM
    And out no where I have a brownish line going to my belly button
    LovelyMo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2012, 02:02 PM
    My period was supposed to come on around July 7 or 8. it didn't come on until the end of the 12th and only lasted about 3 days which isn't normal for me. I noticed I've been taking long naps and just feeling exhausted sometimes. I been eating all kinds of stuff and I've thrown up about 3 times this month. And I've been peeing a lot, and I mean a lot. I'm not sure what's going on. I don't want to freak myself out about it or freak my mom out so I've been calm.. but id like to know if I should worry
    michii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 03:45 PM
    My period last month only lasted 3 days when it usually last 5 days. It was red the first day and the last 2 were like brownish. And now I'm waiting for my period to come this month. But my stomach is starting to itch every so often and I'm getting weird feelings around my ovaries and my lower back is hurting! Can I be pregnant?
    graves82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2012, 12:45 PM
    Hi my name is tasha I'm 27 female mother.of.3 and my tubes are clamped for 5yrs. I have a period every 28days that last.for.7days always have been that way sents I had my vary first pd at 12. But it was late a day and naw its down to bascly nothing. I started on Friday dec 7 and today's Monday 10th and.I beleve its over I.have never had this happen alao my flow.was.realy heavey I also been having a lot of pregnancy signs and I have bad pain on my right side and my back hurts bad
    annemarie7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 12:26 AM
    Hi, my period started in the middle of the day Wednesday 16/01 and seems to have ended today 18/1 I had a mix of brown - red discharge but today has been more of a pink colour, my Areolas were a deep purple colour last night and I have been feeling very nauteous for the past 2 days, I have come home from work exhausted and needing to sleep, I have had small cramping pains in my lower abdomen. Is it possible I am pregnant?
    Mindboggle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2013, 04:27 PM
    Im trying with my fiancé for a bby and I've been on my period for.three days and then come of.and lightly.spotting am I pregnant I would be happy.if yes
    Meeshy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 06:00 PM
    What was your result? Did you end up being pregnant?
    Meeshy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzminne View Post
    Hey I had my period on 7/9/12 and it was a lil bit dark red and i bleed more when i pee but on my pad it was less blood and it always happen like that day , on the 2nd day it was the same but less blood but still red and third day theres nothing on my pad but only when i pee theres blood ? could i be period and my periods last up to 4 to 5 days
    What was your outcome?I'm having the same situation.
    Thank you.
    lilkitty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 02:29 PM
    I'm only 13 and my period started at Saturday 11th of may 2013 and finished Tuesday 14th may 2013 I want to know if that is possible
    nenanena1122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2013, 03:27 PM
    Yes...
    You are in the beginning . Your period will be abnormal the first few months . Your body will change slowly but surely. Your moods will swich. And you may experience pain in your abdominal area . Its called cramps. And your booms will be swollen , sensitive and tender too. The is very normal. You are developing young lady

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

Period only lasted 3 days Could I be Pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Nikki. I had a baby about 5 months ago and think I might be pregnant again. I am never late and since I had my baby have never been late. I was on birth control when I got pregnant the last time. I was about a month late and then I started about and it lasted 3 days and then I was...

First time where period has lasted more than 5 days [ 3 Answers ]

I've always had my periods lasting for five days, but this month, it's been continuing on for the eighth day now. It's not very heavy, but I'm still getting a bit of cramps. Is this hormonal?

Is headache that lasted for 3 to 4 days can be the sign of pregnancy? [ 3 Answers ]

After her periods we had sex for a week and after three days she told that she is suffering from slight headache and also she is showing the sign of vomiting. So please tell me is she really pregnant or not Or is this two sign are the early sign of pregnant?

I've haven't had a normal period but this has lasted 7 days. [ 4 Answers ]

This week is my expected week for my period but when I supposedly "started" all it was , was heavy dark dark red almost brown discharge and then the next day some regular looking blood but not like my period just a tiny bit and its been going back and forth like that for five days now... is that an...

View more questions Search