Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmyjay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 02:33 PM
    What is drive?
    When you are asked in an interview 'what is your drive?'.
    emmyjay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 02:35 PM
    What is DRIVE (as related to job interview)
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 9, 2013, 02:38 PM
    What makes you show up at work each day? -- what makes you perform well and do your best?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 9, 2013, 02:58 PM
    What motivates you?
    EliseGrimm Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 02:59 PM
    What's your passion.
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

Apr 15, 2014, 10:24 PM
    I just go to work, go through the motions of what is expected of me to get through the day and that's about it. I put in my hours and that's what I'm paid for.

vs.

I love what I do, I help the company by being a small part of a much larger team that has a great goal and I get to be a part of that! I'm very passionate about phones. Yes, phones, I know that sounds a little strange, but I know that what I do enables the rest of the company to be more productive and operate more efficiently. I believe in the vision of our company and I am excited to be a part of it. I see my job as one that enables the rest of the company to do theirs more easily, more quickly and sometimes, more happily.

I take personal pride and ownership of what I do and make it a priority to handle all requests the same or next day, whenever possible. I like consistancy and strive for creating documentation of everything I do as clear as possible so if I get hit by a bus tomorrow, someone else could step in and pick up right where I left off, even if they didn't know anything about my job.

If someone has a request that we do not have in place, I love researching, I love making things work... I have an inquisitive mind that always wants to learn more. I go home and research the newest technologies, just because I want to be the best at what I do, and I always want for there to be more to learn, to become better at what I do and offer more solutions to my customers.

If something needs to be done after hours, so as not to disrupt day to day business, I am happy to work late or on weekends and I will stay until the job is completed. I feel like I make a difference in my company and I can say that I really love what I do.

P.S. The latter one is an example of 'drive' and - for me it's all true! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

To upgrade a ps3 is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay? Thanks. [ 0 Answers ]

... is it possible to use a new hard drive and external drive bay instead of using a external hd to transfer data? Thanks in advance.

Car drive in 1 gear but do not in drive in drive? [ 2 Answers ]

My car drive in 1 gear 2 gear but not in drive

Assign PERMANENT Drive Letter to Flash Drive, Even Between Computers [ 9 Answers ]

I've been researching this and the consensus seems to be that it's not possible. But you guys are so smart, you must know a super secret way to do this :) I use an external USB hard drive to backup files on my PC, and I can assign a drive letter in Disk Management that follows the drive from PC...

How to format a hard drive on a dell desktop with XP home edition and no floppy drive [ 18 Answers ]

How do I format a hard drive on a Dell Dimension 8110 with Windows XP home edition 2007 without a floppy drive? I tried to follow answers to some similar qustions posted previously on this site but when I do I get messages like "what's the disk volume label" from the command prompt window after...

View more questions Search