Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LostGirl529 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 10:57 AM
    Late period now brown light spotting when I wipe, am I pregnant?
    My period is 5 days late today, I have been having pregnancy symptoms, headaches, fatigue, sore nipples, breakouts, backaches, mood swings, dizziness, my areolas are starting to darken, then today when I went pee there was brown and clear mucous. Enough to where I noticed, but I'm not wearing a liner and nothing is in my underwear. Last month I thought I was pregnant but then I got my period early. But this month it's late and I'm normally always regular, because I am on birth control. But I missed 3 pills twice this month and of course my fiancé and I have been having sex. I'm worried if I test it will just come back negative like last month. Thoughts? Do you think I'm pregnant?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 9, 2013, 11:12 AM
    If you are 5 days late... its still too early to test... and any of those other "symptoms" can be anything.

You have to wait until you are 14 days late to be able to test and stand a chance of an accurate result.

Wait 28 days and you get the most accurate test results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

15 dates late brown spotting when I wipe [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 26 trying to conceive have no children.. . According to my period tracker app I'm 15 days late. My last period started April the 8th! 3 days ago I noticed very very lite pink spotting when I wiped only happened 2 times the whole day.. . The next day I had a very small spot on my panties light...

6 days late and very light bleeding only when I wipe pregnant or not ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6 days late having symptoms of pregnancy but have light bleeding only when I wipe pregnant or period confused??

Late period and now brown spotting [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 29 and my husband and I have been trying to conceive for the last year. My periods have always been regular until this month. I'm 4 days late now but 2 days ago started to see a scant amount of brown discharge, usually only when I wipe. (Sorry for the graphics.) I'm starting to worry now...

Spotting light brown for a week but no period and cramps! Period not late. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been spotting for about a week light brown. I wake up with really bad cramps thinking I am going to get my period but I do not get it. My period is not due yet, what does this mean? Pregnancy symptoms? Please help!

View more questions Search