Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pensioner01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Wiring diagram for A13 1000 thermostat into Zanussi Z23/2TR
    Hi team,
    Got a new thermostat (ATEA A13 1000) to replace the old one (ATEA, G3 0123 274) but it looks different, so can't copy the wiring.

The old Zanussi fridge/freezer data badge states:
    "ZANUSSI 05
    MODEL Z23/2TR X TYPE B 17732 No 8509 00472
    GROSS CAPACITY 225 1 7.9 Cu. Ft. CLASS N"

Any help?

Best.

Des
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2013, 11:20 PM
    You have an incoming power connector and a normally open connection and a normally closed connection. One makes on a rise in temperature and the other one makes on a drop in temperature. Use a meter or diagram to know which one is which and use the one that makes on rise. Also, make sure that only the length of capillary tube is used as was on old one and carefully coil up unused capillary tube behind the thermostat so that there are no sharp bends or electrical shorts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honeywell Thermostat Wiring Diagram [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 4 zone recirulating hot water heat system run off Propane. One zone running the hot water unit. A few years ago I replaced all I replaced the three Thermostats with programmable ones. However after a couple years they don't work the way they should or trying to reprogram them sometimes...

Lennox thermostat wiring diagram [ 2 Answers ]

Replacing an old Lennox thermostat for electric forced air heat, a/c, heat pump with wire attached to: V,R,F,M,A,Y,X. I bought a Ritetemp 6010.

Janitrol thermostat wiring diagram [ 0 Answers ]

I have a janitrol unit model AR36-1. It has a brown,white,red,blue, and green wire. I have a honeywell thermostat model RTH2410. How can I connect this unit to the thermosat?

Ge thermostat to hunter thermostat wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to wire a hunter 42999b to 1977 ge heat pump. Need to know what wires go where there are more wires on old one then what connects to new one!

View more questions Search