Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucyhknott Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 08:56 AM
    I'm in trouble (school bus)
    Right so I needed to go round my friends but my mum didn't let me so I said my teacher kept me behind and I missed the bus but he didn't keep me behind and I didn't miss the bus and my mum and dad emailed my school and said its not exceptional what if when I go to my next lesson he tells me off what am I meant to say

TRANSLATION: Right! So I wanted to visit my friends, but my mum wouldn't let me, so I told my friends that my teacher kept me behind and I missed the bus, but he really didn't keep me behind and I really didn't miss the bus. My mum and dad emailed my school and said my version of the story is not true. What should I say to my teacher when I go to my next lesson and he scolds me? How can I explain this?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Feb 1, 2013, 08:58 AM
    Holy crap! What did you just say? Have you ever heard of punctuation? I can't make sense out of what you wrote as it's all one long run-on sentence.
    Lucyhknott Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2013, 09:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    Holy crap! What did you just say? Have you ever heard of punctuation? I can't make sense out of what you wrote as it's all one long run-on sentence.
    Sorry

Basically I told my mum that I missed the bus because of my teacher. The teacher never did anything. So I'm going to get in trouble and I don't know what to do
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 1, 2013, 09:18 AM
    Do nothing, take the consequences and learn from the experience. When you lie it frequently comes back to bite you and eventually everyone will stop listening to you because you are branded a liar. Learn the lesson now, the consequences are smaller than if you keep telling lies as an adult
    Entomology Expert

Feb 1, 2013, 09:29 AM
    What should you do... admit it to your parents that you lied. If you let it keep going, eventually they will find out and your teacher will also know that you lied about this. It's only going to get worse if you don't come clean now.
    Theorulesloads Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2013, 10:17 AM
    I know it's hard but tell your mum you just wanted to see how he was and you are sorry you lied go to bed early so your parents start shouting
    Entomology Expert

Apr 29, 2013, 10:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Theorulesloads View Post
    I know it's hard but tell your mum you just wanted to see how he was and you are sorry you lied go to bed early so your parents start shouting
    The question is nearly 3 months old. I have to say that it has probably been sorted out by now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to ride a school bus while pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 17 and pregnant and Im nervous about riding the bus to school. Could it hurt the baby? I don't think the actual bus ride will, but the people on my bus are crazy. Ive been fallen on and hit before by accidents there. I can find an alternate ride, but I would like to know the risks. Just trying...

Threatened on school bus [ 2 Answers ]

A fellow male student verbally assaulted me on my school bus, saying he was going to kill me and ‘mess me up’, what legal options do I have to help keep myself protected?

A school bus gets highjacked and barrys the kids alive [ 1 Answers ]

The movie I'm trying to remember is about a school bus that gets highjacked and the bad guy barry either the bus or a semi trailer along with the people.

School Bus [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: I have a computer at school, right? Well, we are working on an animation project, well, I was assigned an animated school bus, I can't find good ones on Google, My computer teacher just says no that's bad! When I find a good one but I don't know what to do... Where can I find a good...

Parking school bus in residential area [ 1 Answers ]

What is the law about parking school bus in residential area in Shreveport, Louisiana?

View more questions Search