Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tugboat62 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2013, 07:54 AM
    Water treatment plant operator
    Hello people;; Recently $800,000 has changed hands w/ the sale of two houses in
    My rural neighborhood. My question would be, is the guy (me) that
    Keeps the water tank full including meeting state standards, entitled
    To a check? I've been at this for "free" since 1980, and it is grating
    On my head.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2013, 09:00 AM
    I'd stop doing it for free for one thing...
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2013, 12:57 PM
    I assume that they don't chain you to the valves and hold you captive while you keep the plant running with the allowed standards. If you were a paid operator, you wouldn't be entitled to a share of anybody's sale of a home and since you are doing the job for no compensation, you still aren't so entitled.
    Are you certified to do water quality testing? Who reviews your work? Give the authorities notice that they need to hire someone and apply if you meet the qualifications. I personally would not care to have my water quality controlled by volunteers. Is this in the U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How we can irredicate water plant ? [ 1 Answers ]

How we can irredicate water plant ?

What you think of setting up drinking water plant? [ 0 Answers ]

Kindly advise me how safe it is to set up packaged drinking water plant in India. Especially southern part of India. Your advise will help me come up in life. Regards

I want to start dal mill plant tell me about process and plant and capital requir [ 2 Answers ]

Res sir I want to start dal mill plant. Tell me about plant, process and required capital. Bhuvenesh kabra, pali marwar rajasthan

Can the water treatment department take calcium out of water to stop clogs in faucets [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with calcium/lime in my water that clogs the filter screen in my faucets. I have to clean them out about once a month. I just got a new Delta kitchen faucet (due to a remodel) which has a water restriction device that is supposed to conserve water. It seems most/all of the new...

Waste Treatment Plant [ 1 Answers ]

Water Is Bubbling Out Of Ground. Every Thing Still Works But I Know That Ain't Right. Please Advise. Sincerely Derwin

View more questions Search