Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmdas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2013, 12:18 AM
    I drank 5 5% beers Saturday night and had an ETG on Monday
    Saturday Night from 9pm to 1 am I had exactly 5 glass bottle beers with 5% alcohol content. I am 6 foot and around 145 pounds. Yesterday morning I drank a lot of coffee and took 2 excedrin (I thought caffeine could help jump my already fast metabolism) and didn't eat until about 130 when I ate 2 pieces of kfc and a biscuit and I ate lasagna for dinner. This morning when I found out I had the UA I drank 3 monsters (again thought caffeine and niacin might help) and tried to hold off on eating but ended up eating chipotle at about 3 because I was getting so hungry I was shaking. I then went to the UA at 4pm. What are my chances that I passed the ETG I'm on probation and haven't failed a UA since new years before last Saturday and my probation officer will punish me harshly if I fail one.

I know it was dumb but I figured chances were low id have a ua Monday.. Im getting married soon and just got a new job if I failed I lose everything so I'm freaking out
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 21, 2013, 12:36 AM
    There's a good chance you won't pass. But, there is no fool proof formula to determine who will pass and who won't. I'm basing my answer on the time frame, and at that time frame, there's a good chance you'll fail.

You'll have to wait and see. If by some chance you pass, take it as a lesson learned, and stop risking the things that obviously mean a lot to you. It's in your hands to not put yourself in this situation.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 21, 2013, 08:40 AM
    As Alty said, with the amount of time passing here... it's entirely possible that you will fail.

It's not definite though... you could pass.
    cmdas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2013, 08:22 PM
    I submitted this question, and I found out today not only did I pass I had such a high cretin level when I passed she told me to drink more water. But again, if your reading this before you drink while on UA's don't. Not worth it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I drank 10 beers Friday.stopped at midnight.. EtG Monday at noon [ 8 Answers ]

Please answer soon. I drank 10 Coors light bottles Friday night. About mid or 1am I stopped drinking. I took a breathalyzer Mon. morning and passed. And at NOON took the UA.. I don't know the results yet but I am stressing. I drank several glasses of water and Ice tea over the weekend and drank a...

Drank Saturday and got dropped for EtG on Monday... [ 1 Answers ]

I am 6'1 female about 150lbs. I drank a two hearted beer and a couple of bud lights on Saturday. Do I have any chance of passing a ETG on Monday at 1:30p?

If I drank 2 beers sat night and had an EtG test Monday will I pass? [ 2 Answers ]

I drank two beers at around midnight on a Saturday.. I had to test at 5:30pm the following Monday and it was an EtG test.. u think ill fail? I'm stressing

View more questions Search