Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CCLAIROU Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2012, 03:59 AM
    Talk to a doctor online for free about pregnancy
    Good Morning,

I am 5 weeks pregnant and I started to spot this morning. It is very very light brownish color. I was due for my period last week? Could this be a sign? I have no cramps or antyhing, and I feel great. I am just a little scared. I don't want to miscarry. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    kayed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2012, 07:09 PM
    Hi dr I want to do hair transplant I get confuse about to many method they do you know their are liar and fake company any way I found two way to do the first is dhi (Direct Hair Implantation) and the sec is fue (Follicular Unit Extraction) I don't now which is better I feel the both are same please dr help me with it and I think the dhi are just fake name to take more money
    taigotswag Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 04:58 PM
    Can my girlfriend be pregnant if a little bit of my is on her vaginal opening? And me and her tried to wipe it off with alcohol...
    hanis70 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2013, 10:55 PM
    I am 6 week pregnant but for some reason I have to do abortion.. but I have ITP before... can I take cytodec ?
    sheyne Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2013, 01:46 AM
    Since you are a doctor I want to asked you, I had my period last nov.23,2012 and then the next period is dec.29,2012. We had unprotected sex dec.31,2012. First day and 2nd day of period is normally my heavily bleeding then 3-5th or 6th day is my only spotting ( pahabol).. Is is possible to get pregnant in unprotected sex in my third day of period?
    cegulius Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 03:29 PM
    I am on avaine birth control, but had sex on one of the last days of my period. He used a condom and before we had sex I had two active pills left over so I took one before we had sex then one the following morning. I also used a vaginal contraception film, but had to wait two days to get my other active pills. How likely is it that I could be pregnant?
    mangiollo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2013, 12:01 PM
    I'm on birth control take it faithfully same time every day missed one pill never took it and had sex startinf spotting with two days after I forgot my pill and had lite bleeding for 7 days right threw when my period should have been only had one full tampon took pregnancy test and it was negative could it be wrong could I still be pregnant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talk to a ob/gyn doctor online free? [ 10 Answers ]

I stopped the pill and never got another period but ended up getting pregnant. So how does the doctor estimate my due date if I don't know when my last period was since stopping birth control can throw it off?

Talk doctor online free [ 0 Answers ]

Hello when I brup sometime in my left ear I get a little vibration can you tell me what it is.

Talk to a online obgyn doctor for free [ 0 Answers ]

I had my tubes tied a little over 3 years ago I have only had about 4 periods since then and I feel like I am pregnant my stomach is swollen I pee all the time and I feel tired all the time. Can you please help me any advice would be great. Thank you.

View more questions Search